PDA

View Full Version : Costumes?

BenWo
11-22-2010, 12:40 PM
How do you unlock them? I've unlocked a couple but no idea how.

Richyboi9
11-22-2010, 07:23 PM
How do you unlock them? I've unlocked a couple but no idea how.

You need to acquire 25 stars with EACH dancer. You can also do the same song over and over to make it easier. Check your progress by clicking on the 'Locked' piece of clothing. :)

BenWo
11-22-2010, 08:00 PM
You need to acquire 25 stars with EACH dancer. You can also do the same song over and over to make it easier. Check your progress by clicking on the 'Locked' piece of clothing. :)

Thanks very much. Appreciate the info :)

ButterflyEdge
11-25-2010, 07:10 PM
Any idea how to unlock Eliots costume? I've played with him a load (way more than 25 stars-worth) so I'm guessing it's not the same as the rest!

Ricey-BFD
01-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Any idea how to unlock Eliots costume? I've played with him a load (way more than 25 stars-worth) so I'm guessing it's not the same as the rest!

I have not unlocked Eliot yet but if you go to play any song then select chance dancer go down to Eliot and it will bring up both costumes if u have not unlocked hia 2nd one move down and swipe it (as if your going to us it) and it shud say what you have to do to unlock it. =]

ferrara316
01-04-2011, 03:57 PM

you have to unlock the Living Legend rank. You don't need Eliot's costume for the achievement though.