PDA

View Full Version : Hardest song to 5 star

Spade422
11-22-2010, 09:26 PM
OK, so many people have been complaining not being able 5 star like 1 or 2 songs left in the game in order to get the "5 star on expert" achievement.

I want to know what you guys think the hardest song in the game is.

imo, the hardest song is caught in a mosh; incredibly awkward on guitar, very hard on bass, ridiculous on drums. (vocals is still kind of easy though).

mikachu93
11-22-2010, 09:46 PM
As a guitarist/bassist, I'd say Caught in a Mosh or Llama. I don't think I've ever played them on Expert without rage-quitting.

Jester0700
11-22-2010, 10:20 PM
Caught In A Mosh definetly for me. I can five star Beast and the Harlot on every playthrough and Llama i usally come very close to five starring. If there was a poll for "Most annoying guitar chart" I would vote for Antibodies.

institutions
11-22-2010, 10:24 PM
For guitar it was either Llama or Antibodies. Both took me 3 tries :P
They both have incredibly awkward strumming patterns.

Lucky for me i've been following GH and RB since Guitar Hero 1, and Guitar Hero: Rocks the 80s was my favorite one so i'm very used to Caught in a Mosh. 5 star it every time :P

Capn Doug
11-22-2010, 10:50 PM
I voted for Beast and the Harlot. Definitely not the hardest song in the game, but a song that doesn't have an easy instrument. Llama is simple on vocal harmonies, I gold starred it first try. Caught in a Mosh is the same way (though I didn't gold star it). Antibodies is the most messed up one, though. It is only two dots on Guitar, but I can barely get 4 stars (just can't maintain a multiplier), and the only song I have failed on Bass (wtf is up with the 2 minute HOPO string at the end?). There are a bunch of hard 5 stars if you are only a strummer in this game.

TA Sasuke
11-22-2010, 10:54 PM
The only ones i had trouble with at all are Jerry Was A Race Car Driver on bass and Llama on drums, neither took very long though. Pretty easy game overall.

SpiralGamerpro
11-23-2010, 12:06 AM
Llama, because Caught in a Mosh and Beast and the Harlot are easy on vocals.

JohnnyR74
11-23-2010, 01:08 AM
Guitar: Llama
Bass: Jerry Was A Race Car Driver
Drums: Llama
Keys: Roundabout
Vocals: Bohemian Rhapsody

Echilion
11-23-2010, 02:51 AM
For me on guitar, its Antibodies. The alt-strumming is awkward (and i suck at alt-strumming) so I barely 4 star it. At least with Llama, I nail the solo which is enough for 5 stars and for Caught In a mosh, I can downstrum for majority of the song making it pretty easy

Zorravin
11-23-2010, 03:50 AM
Lol for me on Guitar was "Saturday's Alright for Fighting." Took me about an hour to learn the damned chorus.

I could easily 5 star every song besides this one. I think Llama took me 2 tries and I got Caught in a Mosh on my first.

SebastianSB
11-23-2010, 07:03 AM
When I was going for the five star on expert achievement the hardest song was Hey Man Nice Shot. Everything else was easy to five star on at least one instrument.

psymatiq
11-23-2010, 09:48 AM
last once i needed was llama and antibodies. Caught in the mosh and free bird is easy.

Got antibodies last btw.

... on expert guitar.

Didi Mau
11-23-2010, 10:41 AM
Llama was a sightread four-star on guitar, so I guess that's my choice for that one. Bass I did all on sightread but I'd go with Roundabout because the main pattern is fairly hard (though the length of the song makes the five-star doable). I can't even pass Llama on drums so that wins easily, and I still have four-stars on Antibodies and Roundabout normal keys (I'll say Roundabout).

And from what I've seen, Roundabout on pro keys is the hardest chart in any rhythm game so far :p Maybe it's just because it's a new instrument, but I think it's total hell. Perhaps there's a pro guitar chart that's even harder, though?

Echilion
11-23-2010, 11:28 AM
Llama was a sightread four-star on guitar, so I guess that's my choice for that one. Bass I did all on sightread but I'd go with Roundabout because the main pattern is fairly hard (though the length of the song makes the five-star doable). I can't even pass Llama on drums so that wins easily, and I still have four-stars on Antibodies and Roundabout normal keys (I'll say Roundabout).

And from what I've seen, Roundabout on pro keys is the hardest chart in any rhythm game so far :p Maybe it's just because it's a new instrument, but I think it's total hell. Perhaps there's a pro guitar chart that's even harder, though?

Yea, Rick Wakeman is such an amazing keyboardist.

I don't know about Pro Guitar, but for Pro Bass I suspect that Jerry Was A Race Car Driver is gonna be pretty damn hard...a lot of Les Claypool bass lines are haha

timmeh9
11-23-2010, 11:42 AM
I 5 starred all the songs on Expert Vocals. The hardest one I found to be was Roundabout by Yes. Doing that on Vocal Harmonies was annoying and soooooo damn long!

Didi Mau
11-23-2010, 02:37 PM
I don't know about Pro Guitar, but for Pro Bass I suspect that Jerry Was A Race Car Driver is gonna be pretty damn hard...a lot of Les Claypool bass lines are haha

You might be surprised at how...well, I certainly wouldn't call it tame, but the repetition does make it easier haha. Here's a link to the chart: click (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq_ARxxyv_o#t=0m0s)

Are you a fan of his solo stuff? If "One Better" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NJZre-2QBE#t=0m0s) becomes DLC with the pro additions, that's the time we should worry (and simultaneously have the most fun ever!) haha. Love that chugging riff near the end, let the keyboard play the saxophones and the drums do the marimba and we've got ourselves a winning combination :p

Echilion
11-23-2010, 08:37 PM
I have only listened to what he's done as a part of Primus, so I'll have to check out his solo stuff.

I like what I heard with that song...excellent :)

cotwild
11-23-2010, 08:44 PM
sounds like i have to buy rb3 after rb1, rb2 and gh.. ;-)

x352x pH
11-23-2010, 09:30 PM
why do people complain about Llama?! its soooo easy to 5 star on bass. I can't 5 star Caught in a Mosh or Beast and the Harlot ='[

Spade422
11-27-2010, 01:33 AM
so, uh, why does everybody think antibodies is tough?

i didnt think it was too bad; definately not a tier 3 for guitar, but still...

Xwarzone P
11-27-2010, 02:01 AM
Antibodies. It was the last song I got 5* on. The bass riff isn't that hard, but it requires almost perfect concentration throughout for 5*, and pretty much mandates No Fail on the finale regardless.

Beast and the Harlot isn't too tough on Guitar, Caught in a Mosh is an absolute joke on vocals (and I have difficulties getting consistent 5* on Medium!), and Llama is very doable on bass.

Jester0700
11-27-2010, 02:06 AM
so, uh, why does everybody think antibodies is tough?

i didnt think it was too bad; definately not a tier 3 for guitar, but still...

Some people mostly find it a hard song on guitar because it has an unusual chart that not to many are used to. Sometimes its just hard to get a decent note streak.

mikachu93
11-27-2010, 02:14 AM
I retract my first post; Antibodies is officially the hardest song for me to five star. I've played guitar, bass, drums, and vocals, and got around 4.90 to 4.95 stars on Expert every single time.

KingSigy
11-27-2010, 07:57 AM
If we're talking Guitar, LLama can blow me.
If it's Bass, then Jerry Was a Race Car Driver.
Drums probably LLama as well.
Keys is Roundabout.
Vocals would be...Misery Business? I don't know about that one.

Spade422
11-27-2010, 08:03 AM
If we're talking Guitar, LLama can blow me.
If it's Bass, then Jerry Was a Race Car Driver.
Drums probably LLama as well.
Keys is Roundabout.
Vocals would be...Misery Business? I don't know about that one.

Good Vibrations for vocals. that song (plus one other, but i had fcd it with a bad path) is the only one i didn't gold star on my sightread. it is literally one of the hardest things i have ever seen in rock band history (x1000 than fat kid, somebody to love, doin that rag, tangled up in blue, etc). when i saw it ranked as the hardest song in the game, i thought it was a harmonix tier ranking fail; i was dead wrong.

then again, it is really easy on any other instrument, so it doesn't even come close to this list when trying to 5* it on expert.

xXAKill3rTacoXx
12-01-2010, 06:58 AM
caught in a mosh is the only one i have left to 5* on expert :( unfortunately

Neutral
12-02-2010, 07:56 AM
Llama, only managed to ever 5* it in band quickplay, it's keeping me away from my 50G.

This is guitar...any other instrument it's easy on? :(

Didi Mau
12-02-2010, 09:12 AM
Llama, only managed to ever 5* it in band quickplay, it's keeping me away from my 50G.

You shouldn't have any trouble with bass, it's just moderate fretting (surprised you can't get guitar really, your scores typically beat mine :p).

Neutral
12-02-2010, 09:55 AM
You shouldn't have any trouble with bass, it's just moderate fretting (surprised you can't get guitar really, your scores typically beat mine :p).

Yeah, just did it on bass first try :)

If you want some band play soon then I'm game for that, I'll need to do bass though :P (7 more for my chievo!)

NoThru22
12-02-2010, 05:53 PM

I don't know the song but I held two mics up and went la la la during the chorus and five starred it on the first try.

Peperonici
12-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Last one i 5 starred was Antibodies... just so fucking annoying.... had to sing it
but for each instrument

Guitar: Caught in a Mosh or Llama
Keys: Roundabout or Antibodies
Bass: Jerry Was a Race Car Driver (but if you try it 3-5 times you get it 5 star)
Drums: LLama (there aren't much hard songs for drums xD)
Vocal: i have to go with Good Vibrations cause i loooovvvee to sing Bohemian Rhapsody... such an awesome song ^^

Didi Mau
12-02-2010, 10:49 PM
(there aren't much hard songs for drums xD)

Heh, it can't just be me that thinks this setlist for drums kicks the crap out of RB2's setlist surely? The new rapidly-decreasing rock meter makes this hell to even pass a bunch of the final tier, Llama's my only five-star left but I had to have No-Fail mode on to pass Llama, Roundabout, Beast and the Harlot, Caught in A Mosh, Radar Love, and (probably, it was certainly close) Smoke on the Water on my sightreads.

I'm not even a bad drummer, for RB2's setlist I have 76/84 gold-stars and 58 FC's. The only three songs I wouldn't be able to pass on sightread today in RB2 are Panic Attack, Peace Sells and Visions, and the former two would be beaten easily within three tries. Roundabout's not even the hardest drum song in RB3 but the paradiddles alone haven't been involved enough in on-disc songs previously which warrants it harder than RB1 & RB2 combined (possible exception of Visions, though to be honest they'd both come down to OD abuse- either way you look at though paradiddles are more technical than blasts).

Spade422
12-03-2010, 02:58 AM
Heh, it can't just be me that thinks this setlist for drums kicks the crap out of RB2's setlist surely?

this is just my opinion, but i cannot for the life of me 5 star battery or visions to save my life, and the only song i have trouble with in this game (5 starring) on drums is llama, which i could maybe five star with enough strength consistancy in both my foot and arms and a tad more practice.

Didi Mau
12-03-2010, 09:29 AM
this is just my opinion, but i cannot for the life of me 5 star battery or visions to save my life, and the only song i have trouble with in this game (5 starring) on drums is llama, which i could maybe five star with enough strength consistancy in both my foot and arms and a tad more practice.

Llama and Visions are my only two five-stars left as well for the main setlists, but I can at least pass Visions whilst I need No-Fail on for several in here :p Have you played Battery recently to see if you still can't five-star it? I don't know if it is or not, but it definitely felt like Caught In A Mosh was faster than the main beat of Battery so if you can five-star the former the latter should be managable. The off-beat bass pedal comes up in the same spots each time so it's relatively easy to learn when to throw it in (or just looking for it visually).

As far as passing and gold-starring goes there's more songs I struggle to pass in RB3 (though it's mainly due to the new rock meter rather than the charts themselves, to be fair) and there'll likely be less gold-stars for me this time around as well. Maybe Llama'll get easier after a few more practice sessions, it'll definitely be easier to five-star than Visions considering it's a fairly repetitive beat but the chart is infinitely more intimidating to look at for me. Visions I just have to smash the crap out of the red and green pads :p

TA Sasuke
12-03-2010, 04:08 PM
As someone who mainly plays drums its gotta be RB2 that's harder. Llama is really not that hard after a few runs since its the same pattern through the whole thing basically, but Visions beats the shit out of everything in RB3.

Spade422
12-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Llama and Visions are my only two five-stars left as well for the main setlists, but I can at least pass Visions whilst I need No-Fail on for several in here :p Have you played Battery recently to see if you still can't five-star it? I don't know if it is or not, but it definitely felt like Caught In A Mosh was faster than the main beat of Battery so if you can five-star the former the latter should be managable. The off-beat bass pedal comes up in the same spots each time so it's relatively easy to learn when to throw it in (or just looking for it visually).

even if caught in a mosh is faster, i am terrible at songs, like battery, where you keep beat on green instead of yellow. add in the off beat basses (which is also hard to hit, considering im struggling enough with green already) and plus the fact that battery NEVER slows down (CIAM does in many areas) equals 4 and a little less then half a star once i finish and my arms fall off. and last time i tried was maybe a month ago.

so yeah, imo, battery > CIAM but llama > battery

NathAttack
12-05-2010, 01:28 PM
None of them.

BrandAid1138
12-16-2010, 08:01 PM
Caught in the Mosh and Llama are kicking me squarely in the nuts this game.

Maka
12-17-2010, 05:51 AM
Caught in a Mosh was the only song I had to resort to vocals.
Llama is alright on Bass, and VERY easy playing keys on guitar.
Beast and the Harlot I got 40k over 5 star on my first guitar playthrough, and it was the first song I played in the game.

Dan2102
12-18-2010, 04:40 PM
Beast and the harlot for me. It's the very last song that I need and I have a feeling I'll never be able to do it.

I'm pretty bad at the guitar chart (Almost 4 stars) and slightly better at the bass chart (Nearly 4 and half stars) and I can only do vocals if the song is super easy.

I've never put much practice into alt strummer so I totally suck at it. I suppose it doesn't help that I don't really like the song anyways so my want to get the achievement is lessened somewhat by having to listen to a song I don't like over and over.

Anyone know if it's possible to stick my mic against a speaker and get the vocals done that way?

mikachu93
12-18-2010, 05:00 PM
Anyone know if it's possible to stick my mic against a speaker and get the vocals done that way?
Only if you want half a star. No easy way out of this one. ;)

Dan2102
12-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Only if you want half a star. No easy way out of this one. ;)

Well that sucks.

I can 95% the bass chart I just can't keep a combo. So close and yet so far.

TH4DJ4RV1S
12-19-2010, 08:03 AM
None of them.
i know rite

reaper527
12-26-2010, 07:02 PM
Llama, because Caught in a Mosh and Beast and the Harlot are easy on vocals.

llama is VERY easy if you do keyboard on guitar though

Spade422
01-10-2011, 02:49 AM

easier on vocals. harmony vocals is even easier

BrandAid1138
01-10-2011, 07:17 PM
how do you do this? I used my guitar controller yesterday and it only gave me the option to play bass or guitar.

TA Sasuke
01-10-2011, 08:02 PM
^ You unlock keyboard on guitar by finishing the Guitar Immortal goal for 5*ing any 50 on-disc songs on Medium guitar or 3*ing 50 on a higher difficulty.

Bl°°dwolf
01-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Good Vibrations for vocals. that song (plus one other, but i had fcd it with a bad path) is the only one i didn't gold star on my sightread. it is literally one of the hardest things i have ever seen in rock band history (x1000 than fat kid, somebody to love, doin that rag, tangled up in blue, etc). when i saw it ranked as the hardest song in the game, i thought it was a harmonix tier ranking fail; i was dead wrong.

then again, it is really easy on any other instrument, so it doesn't even come close to this list when trying to 5* it on expert.

As primarily a vocalist, I completely concur.

TornShaun
02-13-2011, 08:04 PM
I have 20 songs i'm stuck on lmao :(

SebastianSB
02-13-2011, 08:53 PM
lmao :(

Bipolar disorder?

Kreegles
02-15-2011, 02:55 AM
I've 5 stared all of the songs on guitar on expert and surprisingly the hardest one for me was surprisingly Antibodies because of the awkward and random at times strumming patterns. In all honesty all of the rest are really easy and loads of fun to play, especially Llama!

Piculiar
02-15-2011, 01:13 PM
As primarily a vocalist, I completely concur.

Honestly, I don't see why people have such troubles with this song.
IMO it's WAY easier than for example Tangled Up In Blue. The melodies are relatively simple throughout, it's just that they vary a lot and it might be hard to remember how to sing each part, but once you know how to do it, it's not too hard. Sure, I've only FC'd up until the last bapapapapa section, but I could totally get that if I just put some effort into it.

Bl°°dwolf
02-15-2011, 08:24 PM
Then this I give to you:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8423/props.gif (http://img156.imageshack.us/i/props.gif/)
http://img156.imageshack.us/i/props.gif/

thoseAREmySHOES
02-26-2011, 09:37 PM
Beast and the Harlot, easily. It took me a TON of tries on vocals to finally get it, and was my last song for Rock band Immortal!

wenerdog
02-26-2011, 10:05 PM
I only need Lama Radar love and 25 to 6 or what ever that song is. I can 5 Start beast and the harlot on drums but can not five star those songs. I can only get 3 on lama.

Inferno9000
04-07-2011, 04:42 AM
Everyone who's posting in this thread most be joking, or bad IMO. Even opinion wise, the 3 songs you listed are really easy once you understand them. Hardest one is definitely 25 or 6 to 4 or Antibodies IMO, even if you can nearly FC, like me. I 5 starred every song on my first try except one (antibodies believe it or not, couldn't figure out the ending strumming, and yes, I mean on guitar), so maybe I'm no the one to ask. Every other song than those two on guitar and bass is just a matter of passing, you pass it, you should 5 star if you can play expert. Oh yeah, DLC wise, I don't have many songs, but Fire by Hendrix is a bitch to 5 star.

Inferno9000
04-07-2011, 04:44 AM
Honestly, I don't see why people have such troubles with this song.
IMO it's WAY easier than for example Tangled Up In Blue. The melodies are relatively simple throughout, it's just that they vary a lot and it might be hard to remember how to sing each part, but once you know how to do it, it's not too hard. Sure, I've only FC'd up until the last bapapapapa section, but I could totally get that if I just put some effort into it.

It is DEFINITELY the hardest song in this game, though can't compare to much other rock band songs. However I did find Tangled up in Blue pretty easy, then again it's one of my favorite Dylan songs and I've been listening to it all my life (same with Good Vibrations though), and if you know both well, Vibrations, at least with a limited vocal range like me, is much harder.

mikesea
04-29-2011, 06:23 PM
LLama, but COM is still a beeyatch to 5*.

Robert999220
05-24-2011, 10:25 AM
That stupid elton john song.... on guitar it is so akward and i dont feel like investing time to learn it, lol... i just did it on bass. everything else imo was pretty easy.

reaper527
05-24-2011, 04:20 PM
now that i have the 5star achievement, i'd have to say the hardest song to 5 star is definitely anti-bodies, with beast and the harlot coming in a close second. neither one of these have an instrument where the song is easy

PANIC ATTACK 10
05-24-2011, 10:03 PM
i like pro expert guitar. i'd say antibodies though :)

EcT Felix
07-26-2011, 11:09 AM
Fuck! :( I only have 2 songs left.. can't do "Beast and the Harlot" or "Hey man nice shot" !! HELP

Amazon Odie
07-26-2011, 08:09 PM
Beast And the Harlot isn't bad at all, granted I can play it on actual guitar, is it the fact the solo comes after the first chorus that messes people up or am I the only one that applies music theory to star power reserves

Coadster1
07-26-2011, 08:22 PM
Caught in a Mosh was the only song I wasn't able to 5 Star on Expert Guitar/Bass, so I had sing that one. Luckily there is a lot talky parts in this one. I managed to 5 Star it and got my achievement. :)

I accidentally voted for Beast and the Harlot. :rolleyes:

Kinky Mong
08-22-2011, 01:06 PM
Surprised no one has mentioned China Grove or Crosstown Traffic, because those are the only two I can't get Expert 5* on no matter what instrument I try. No idea why as China Grove has a relatively low tier rating on most instruments!

DaddyFatSnacks
09-14-2011, 10:43 AM
I'd have to say Caught In A Mosh. It was the only song that made me resort to 5 starring it on expert vocals. Everything else I could get on guitar or bass. I hate playing Llama more though, I just didn't think it was very fun to play on any instrument. But that's just my opinion.

a loz3r
10-07-2011, 04:56 PM
antibodies was the last song for me i did it on expert vocals, i could likely could have done it with bass if it wasnt for that dragonforce like ending, also they can be done in band mode, i tested this been caught stealing as the only way i five stared it was in band quickplay, though i got a gold star individual performance at the end of the song

LolMunnchy
10-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Llama, by far, is the biggest arse ache on the list. I managed the 5* on guitar, but the strum pattern was far too awkward for my liking. Drums were far worse. Managed 2*'s :(

squodge
10-13-2011, 04:26 PM
I can't even get 3 stars on that Devo song on pro drums... whereas I can almost get 5 stars on "I can see for miles" o.O

The Jimi Hendrix song on guitar is over-rated by RB3 - it's definitely not as hard as the suggested 5 difficulty: there's a warm-up song that's harder :s

LolMunnchy
10-16-2011, 11:01 PM
I can't even get 3 stars on that Devo song on pro drums... whereas I can almost get 5 stars on "I can see for miles" o.O

The Jimi Hendrix song on guitar is over-rated by RB3 - it's definitely not as hard as the suggested 5 difficulty: there's a warm-up song that's harder :s

I'm getting that vibe from a lot of the songs on that list. There is no way antibodies in a tier two song on guitar Č_Č

Majica8
10-20-2011, 03:13 PM
Llama on expert drums, the only song I can't 5* on expert drums.
I hate the song though so it's not making me want to practice for hours.
I have been getting better at songs that have a similar (although slower) kind of pattern though, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get soon even if I have to practice a little bit.

Funzel
10-23-2011, 10:51 AM
Beast and the Harlot

Fullbrook
10-30-2011, 01:07 AM
I ended up getting this tonight. My last 2 songs were Llama, and antibodies.

I tried llama tonight on harmonies with 2 mics, and got it first try. (and I can't sing really.. medium maybe)

Every other song I don't remember having problems with, all were done using a guitar, either guitar bass and I think one on keys.

Antibodies was defiantly the hardest for me...but I love the song so I played it on expert BASS for one of my last songs tonight and finally 5 starred it :D

Nirumano
02-24-2012, 02:46 AM
Actually "King George" is the song that's giving me the most trouble, and have made me ragequit twice now. I've gotten a few millimeters from 5* on guitar, but then I just start messing up again. I know it's probably supposed to be easy on bass for most ppl, but that kind of strumming is one of my biggest weaknesses, I just cant keep enough of a streak.

NvizoN
05-03-2012, 11:05 PM
The last song I 5-starred was Antibodies on Expert guitar. It took me 8 tries and still got 4.5 stars. Then I turned on Hyper mode or whatever and got 5 stars on my first try.

Lava Tonsil
05-05-2012, 11:09 AM
I can't do Good vibrations on expert on bass or vocals which are my usual expert instruments.
Some of the most difficult rated songs i thought were pretty easy on vocals - such as Llama and Beast and the harlot which were no trouble.

demonocracy
07-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Honestly, as a vocalist (I suck at the other instruments and currently have a broken hand so I wouldn't be able to play them anyway), I've had more trouble with this Rock Band than any of the others. And it's not even the difficulty songs.

I have a couple songs left to five star on expert. You want to know what they are?

Filter - Hey Man Nice Shot (cannot for the life of me get this down)
The Doobie Brothers - China Grove (I fail gloriously at this song)
Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown Traffic
At the Drive-In - One Armed Scissor (this is just an awful, awful pain in the ass song)

I've five starred Good Vibrations, Beast and the Harlot, Bohemian Rhapsody, Llama. My friends marvel at my ability to nail songs with red devil heads but fail at songs with two or three star difficulty. I just can't do them at all, so for me those are the most annoying and difficult songs to five star. :mad:

Im Blackened
10-02-2012, 09:54 PM
The verse on Caught In a Mosh is somewhat weird to hit. Beast in the Harlot is simple (for me, at least) since it's pretty much an easy rhythm through out the song on guitar and bass.

Agent X
10-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Between by friend being a expert guitarist and my a humble expert hummer-ist (vocals) we can't get Beast and the Harlot. Any song I can't 5 Star on vocals he can get on guitar and vice-versa, but Guitar/Bass is a BEAST for him and my score on vocals gets nutkicked because I keep running out of breath.

Beef Torpedo
10-24-2012, 05:07 PM
Antibodies, definitely! That song destroys me every time.

FallenNow
12-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Caught in a Mosh and Llama both are pretty difficult.

Sinful Samhein
02-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Agreed, Llama and Caught in a Mosh

Octagonapus33
04-23-2013, 08:28 PM
It would most definitely be caught in the mosh, it is the only one I have not golden-stared