PDA

View Full Version : Is masked dragon really in this game?

The 8lue Ace
11-23-2010, 01:32 AM
I've played hour after hour of single player but no matter how many times I try I can never get this card, I've even managed to get 3 obelisk the tormentors!! but still no masked dragons, I need them to complete my dragon deck as well as 2 more horus level 6's and 2 MST's (Which I've also not got yet:()

I'm currently using exodia and he served me well to this point in the game on the leaderboards, but now the players are getting harder and harder as I go up the leaderboard and its time for me to use a real deck. If I can't get masked dragon by the end of nov then I'm sure I'll get a better shot in dragon booster packs, yes its real money but a few is much better than hours and hours of my time for a very very common card, which will be likely to appear in the packs. Horus level 6 will be easier to find in the packs too I think.

What do you guys think? :(

Mr Waggy
11-23-2010, 01:54 AM
Keep plugging at it is all you can do. I've got a couple of Masked Dragons. Wish there was a trade option. I'm still missing a bunch of Elemental Heroes I want, Ocean and Woodsman specifically, despite probably getting Clayman about 10 times. And I only need the right arm of Exodia, I've got 3 of just about every other piece!

My friend has 750+ cards and has yet to get a single polymerization!

My point being; sometimes you just don't get the cards you want for a long time.

linktriforce007
11-23-2010, 05:18 PM
Keep plugging at it is all you can do. I've got a couple of Masked Dragons. Wish there was a trade option. I'm still missing a bunch of Elemental Heroes I want, Ocean and Woodsman specifically, despite probably getting Clayman about 10 times. And I only need the right arm of Exodia, I've got 3 of just about every other piece!

My point being; sometimes you just don't get the cards you want for a long time.

I got Ocean and I don't even use him...sorry. =(

Jonjo
11-23-2010, 05:46 PM
If there's 1000 cards and you can get 3 of each, surely if you play enough you will get every card? So get to it! ;)

Nazka Asmodeus
11-23-2010, 06:27 PM
If there's 1000 cards and you can get 3 of each, surely if you play enough you will get every card? So get to it! ;)

Problem is, even if you get 3 copies of a card, the game will still keep giving you that same card again and again... so getting all 1000 cards x 3 is just way too much trouble, if you want my opinion! Wait for the DLCs and let Konami rip you of your hard earned bucks! :(

IXISHADOW
11-23-2010, 07:34 PM

I have 240 cards and I have:

Blue Eyes Ultimate
Sangan
Jinzo
Horus lv 8
Light and Darkness Dragon
Dark Armed Dragon x2

I also have Woodsman x2 :D.

Lucky much?

Mr Waggy
11-23-2010, 11:50 PM
I have 240 cards and I have:

Blue Eyes Ultimate
Sangan
Jinzo
Horus lv 8
Light and Darkness Dragon
Dark Armed Dragon x2

I also have Woodsman x2 :D.

Lucky much?

I finally got a Woodsman today! :D Still no Ocean though.

IXISHADOW
11-23-2010, 11:58 PM
I finally got a Woodsman today! :D Still no Ocean though.

Congrats! I need a Polymerization or two ASAP. Goodluck getting Ocean.

Just got Masked Dragon :L.

The 8lue Ace
12-03-2010, 03:37 AM
Still not got a single masked dragon yet -_-

Nazka Asmodeus
12-03-2010, 03:39 AM
Still not got a single masked dragon yet -_-

I can relate... I'm at 930 different cards and still no macrocosmos for my Necroface deck! haha! XD

applepie774
12-03-2010, 03:51 AM
Are you sure it maxes out at 3? I might agree with you because none of my cards say 4/4, but I swear I've gotten that Celestial Transformation card about 5 times.

Nazka Asmodeus
12-03-2010, 06:32 AM
Are you sure it maxes out at 3? I might agree with you because none of my cards say 4/4, but I swear I've gotten that Celestial Transformation card about 5 times.

Yes it maxes at 3... And the game will keep giving you cards you already have, even if you're at 3/3... so yeah, it's entirely possible that you got Celestial Transformation 5 times..

applepie774
12-03-2010, 08:54 AM
Oh right I get it... that sucks

UK Dennis
12-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Yes it maxes at 3... And the game will keep giving you cards you already have, even if you're at 3/3... so yeah, it's entirely possible that you got Celestial Transformation 5 times..

Yeah, it is just ridiculous that this happens. Hopefully it will be patched

The 8lue Ace
12-04-2010, 04:39 PM

I think I've gotten 4 copies of each exodia piece now and more than 3 obelisk's.

Nazka Asmodeus
12-04-2010, 05:21 PM
I think I've gotten 4 copies of each exodia piece now and more than 3 obelisk's.

I'm at 965/1000 and still no Left Leg of the Forbidden One, MST and Macro Cosmos... XD

Frozenghost001
12-05-2010, 05:05 PM

yea i got 950 some cards and i dont have a polymerization either... :(

AgroGreth
12-12-2010, 07:22 AM
I'm pretty sure I already know the answer but oh well, does it get easier to get X card dueling with X person? As for example, dragon cards dueling with Jack? Seeing other people pain here I'm guessing not...

I'm trying to make a Necroface deck with others remove from play cards 'cause it seems they give a lot of points, but I swear to God if I see another Swords of Revealing Light I'm gonna remove from play this game instead.

Also, I'm with high hopes that new cards will be introduced with the packs, or its "confirmed" it's just old cards?

VCutter
12-12-2010, 12:35 PM
I'm pretty sure I already know the answer but oh well, does it get easier to get X card dueling with X person? As for example, dragon cards dueling with Jack? Seeing other people pain here I'm guessing not...

No way that I can test my theory since there's no chance in hell I'm starting from scratch again with that beginner deck, but it seems like the first 3 times you face Yusei and Jack you're guaranteed their Synchro dragon as a victory reward. On the fourth victory, I didn't receive it again. Although I later got a fourth Stardust Dragon from one of the preliminary opponents. I wish I could get cards from specific opponents because I really need odd-level Synchro monsters like Magical Android (Sayer), Ancient Fairy Dragon (Luna) and Dark Strike Fighter (any pain in the arse).

Also, I spent something like a month without getting Polymerization. Couple days ago I end up getting two of them consecutively for the same match. What is that, 1-in-1,000,000 chance of getting the same card twice back to back?

SupremePrime
12-12-2010, 12:52 PM
i am new at this but dont give up i got three masked dragons and i finaly got
five-headed dragon lv12 and it took me 700 cards to finaly get so you will get it
a masked dragon some day
the 8lue ace

AgroGreth
12-12-2010, 09:51 PM
No way that I can test my theory since there's no chance in hell I'm starting from scratch again with that beginner deck, but it seems like the first 3 times you face Yusei and Jack you're guaranteed their Synchro dragon as a victory reward.

That's about right. On the other hand, Junk Warrior an that amazing Goyo Guardian seems impossible here :( already got 3 Dark Strike Fighters and 3 Stardust/Black Rose Dragons.

Anyway, I'll try harder with a Necroface deck in the preliminary rounds.
2-3 matches on the quarter-semifinals to get the same number of cards without any proof that is easier to get X card doesn't appeal to me.