PDA

View Full Version : The truly awesome boss faq

Im a Manatee
05-31-2007, 05:48 PM
I am writing this to help the other score whores of x360a beat the annoying bosses for each character on superhero.

There are 4 bosses for Wolverine, the others don´t have any boss fights.

Wolverine

Lady Deathstrike 1: This really can´t be that tough, if you´ve been doing missions on Hero and distributing your stats correctly then you´re going to fly through this fight. Try to save up your fury for the finale, otherwise you´re going to be left with little in your arsenal and an angry, low life boss on your tail. Knocking her into the Tornado will give you an open combo, but make sure she doesn´t reverse that onto you.

Lady Deathstrike 2: This second fight is a lot tougher on Superhero. The first thing that you want to do is to have your attack and health maxed out. Second, this fight takes place in three parts, so you´ll have time to recover. A useful tactic here is to press Y while in fury [And low on health]. You´ll knock her over, and stab her for no damage. The twist is, you´re regaining health while you´re mashing on X to keep her down. Try not to do this more than once per fury, otherwise you´re going nowhere. Remember, the foot soldiers can build up fury mode.

Silver Samurai: Silver Samurai is much harder than every other boss in the game, including Ultimate Sabretooth. He has a wicked amount of health, a big defense, a long reach, and backup. You´re going to want to come into this fight with every stat maxed except for your guard. You´re only going to have 3 mutations of Guard by the time you fight him, but you won´t need to. The easiest way to do this fight is to treat him like a slow Lady Deathstrike. Knock him over during Fury mode, and constantly use your Jump + Y attack to take down his guard. I was able to do this on my fourth try.

Ultimate Sabretooth: You may think that this guy is the toughest boss because he is the last boss, but that isn´t true. If you´ve managed to defeat Silver Samurai before this, you´ll have no problem since your guard will have 4 mutations. Use your guard as a last resort and nothing else!!! I cannot stress this enough. The best way to do the majority of this fight is to run forward and roll backward, causing sabretooth to do a 2 hit or 3 hit combo. As soon as he is midswing on the last hit of the combo, jump in for a quick XXY. In fury mode, knock him down less, because his health regenerates. Once you´ve gotten him down below, WAIT!!!! Recharge your health on the ledge and then jump down. In this segment of the fight, he can´t regenerate. This part is the same as above, but when he goes into Ultimate Fury, turn on your fury and hack at him with XXXXXXX. It´s all a matter of luck, so this may take a few frustrating tries.

All Feedback is appreciated.

xdr
08-07-2007, 12:42 AM
Thanks for the faq, i just finish the game, and i have beated Ultimate Sabretooth on Super Hero at the first try! I'm proud. (but for the last level of nightcrawler i took many many tries...)

Fenrir767
08-11-2007, 04:11 PM
thanks that was helpful

Brighton X
08-19-2007, 03:27 AM
Nice guide but, Iceman has a Boss, The Fire Serpent & Nightcrawler has that level where he fights the Sentinels. I think the Sentinel level is called "Dark Cerebro."

Blind x360a
11-08-2007, 01:27 AM
Damn Sabretooth is kinda tough. I am gonna try your strategy.

Perfectionist66
12-11-2007, 04:38 AM
the multiple man boss for nightcrawler is giving me a hard time on superhero >.<

teh chris
12-21-2007, 01:19 AM
I have an easier strategy for Samurai. Beat him my second try. If you have a block of 3 or higher, the only attacks that will knock you down are when his sword is glowing. When his sword isn't glowing, keep holding block. Your X attack is fast enough to hit him in between his strike. So if you're fast enough, he'll attack, you attack, you block his attack, you attack, repeat, When he is glowing. Get some distance between the two of you, and hold block. As soon as he teleports close to you, dive out of the way. After a few seconds his sword should be normal again. I only had to use rage once for my health, and once to finish him off, but I had full health.

MADDUR0N
12-23-2007, 05:48 PM
the multiple man boss for nightcrawler is giving me a hard time on superhero >.<

Kite him around the blocks till he spawns a group of ~6 henchmen, beat them down. Rinse and repeat.
In case of low health: teleport to the high poles and heal.