PDA

View Full Version : Recording Master Glitch?

SIXTY8 IOWEYOU1
11-23-2010, 03:59 AM
I've unlocked all 11 statues and recorded each one but its not unlocking, anyone else having this problem?

Takeoverfuture
11-23-2010, 04:34 PM
I've unlocked all 11 statues and recorded each one but its not unlocking, anyone else having this problem?

Same problem here .. the cheevo is not unlocking

just go to your memories (where you can see pictures and stuff)
and start recording all of them again

got my achievement after i re-recorded the first one

Dormin
11-24-2010, 04:57 PM
Same problem here .. the cheevo is not unlocking

just go to your memories (where you can see pictures and stuff)
and start recording all of them again

got my achievement after i re-recorded the first one

basically what I had to do too.

Grimlord Nikon
11-24-2010, 06:20 PM
the thing you have to do is to record the living statue of the basic avartar
you can unlock 10 living statues in the game the 11 statue you already have from the very begining, problem solved

mada1337
11-26-2010, 05:05 AM
Had the same problems as listed above. As above, went in and re-recorded the first living statue. One thing I think you need to have on is the mic on your kinect. When I recorded my first statue there was no sound. After I re-recorded it with sound, *pop* cheeve unlocked.

MadCor
11-27-2010, 10:00 PM
You unlock 10 statues through playing adventure mode. But you had one to start with just never used. Go to the Recording place and scroll all the way to the left to use your character and achievement will unlock. Hope it helps.

MERK FEST
12-16-2010, 02:55 AM
mine came when i recorded the very first one it doesnt prompt you to record it so it is easily missed

big red marino
01-30-2012, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this. My wife and I wanted to move onto the FREE PLAY, so we were going to start the adventure mode over again.