PDA

View Full Version : When are the instruments/add-ons released?

D4B0MB1N4T10N
11-23-2010, 07:36 AM
ok, so, obviously madcatz/harmonix completely F'd their launch of RB3 by not supplying the instruments in enough numbers to enough retailers.

ive now finally seen the RB3 drum kit with cymbal expansion in gamestop (in manitoba, canada). other than that, 2 360 keyboards, 1 360 keyboard bundle, and 3 wii keyboard bundles.

all we have around us is walmart and gamestop, and walmart has not had any instruments that i have seen yet.

my gamestop mgr says, that according to their upcoming releases, the pro guitar is scheduled for release on Nov 25. as for anything more than that? nope. nothing at all.

does anyone else have more information regarding these instrument releases? i would also like to know when that keyboard midi adaptor comes out, cuz my brother has a keyboard already, and i want the pro guitar.

i wonder if harmonix has said anything regarding their launch also...

TwistedFate
11-23-2010, 04:37 PM
MIDI Box comes out next week

Wyku
11-23-2010, 07:13 PM
I'll be suprised if we see stock in Canada by X-mas at this rate. You'd think the game was super popular by not being able to find anything, but it's just horrible distribution by MadCatz.

D4B0MB1N4T10N
11-24-2010, 12:07 AM
I'll be suprised if we see stock in Canada by X-mas at this rate. You'd think the game was super popular by not being able to find anything, but it's just horrible distribution by MadCatz.

yeah, it would be nice to see before xmas, but we will probly have very little supply to begin with, so all will be sold and nothing more until next year.

plz give us the stock required, ha ha, not just one here or there that is sold instantly.

and they wonder why there is a decline in sales...

Dark Bravo
11-24-2010, 03:15 AM
if anyone has any other information should give it