PDA

View Full Version : Please someone tell me and how to do some achievements

cheevo360
11-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Ripple Effect - kill 8 ground units with a Hellfire ripple shot. How get this?

See It, Shoot It - Enable setting "Control Turret in Zoom" and kill 5 enemy infantry by gun in this mode. I got turn on this in setting but how do control turret what control button need or whatever how it work?

Hell Yeah - Kill 114 enemy ground units with the AGM 114 Hellfire missiles. how get this?

Sting Like A Bee - kill 9 enemy air units with the FIM-92 Stinger missiles - again how get this?

That 4 achievements I am confuse and how get this.

Please someone help me on it.

Wilbasaur
11-23-2010, 03:14 PM
Ripple Effect- select the Hellfire missiles (MSSL on the HUD) then press A to select a target, you'll then need to hold A until an chevron (Upside down arrow) appears over the target. Once that's done so this to 7 other targets, then hold down RB and the Hellfires will all shoot. You need to do it in one go for it to unlock.

See it, Shoot it- go in to the options menu and you'll see the option 'Control turret in zoom' turn this on then when piloting a chopper hold in the zoom button (LT) and you can move the gun around with the right stick (Fire with RT) hit 5 infantry this way to unlock it.

Hell yeah- as simple as it looks, just kill 114 units with the Hellfire missiles.

Sting like a bee- again just kill 9 air units with the ATA rockets, you can just shoot down the drones in one of the missions as they don't fire any flares to dodge them.

Hope that helps!

cheevo360
11-23-2010, 03:45 PM
Ripple Effect- select the Hellfire missiles (MSSL on the HUD) then press A to select a target, you'll then need to hold A until an chevron (Upside down arrow) appears over the target. Once that's done so this to 7 other targets, then hold down RB and the Hellfires will all shoot. You need to do it in one go for it to unlock.

See it, Shoot it- go in to the options menu and you'll see the option 'Control turret in zoom' turn this on then when piloting a chopper hold in the zoom button (LT) and you can move the gun around with the right stick (Fire with RT) hit 5 infantry this way to unlock it.

Hell yeah- as simple as it looks, just kill 114 units with the Hellfire missiles.

Sting like a bee- again just kill 9 air units with the ATA rockets, you can just shoot down the drones in one of the missions as they don't fire any flares to dodge them.

Hope that helps!

Hey thank you for reply and what infantry is? for See it, Shoot it

Wilbasaur
11-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Infantry are the soldiers that are hard to see unless you use the FLIR view (Where they show up as white)

Easy way is to search for them in that view then go back to the cockpit view and shoot them from there

cheevo360
11-23-2010, 10:25 PM
Thanks i got all achievements now. But i am in hard mission now that i make thread comment so please check it and help me how get through for kill bomb maker

Yeatus Fajitus
01-02-2011, 02:06 PM
See it shoot it - where is that option in the menu's as I haven't found it yet? Is it in the start options menu or can you use the in-mission options menu and is it labelled exactly as 'Control turret in zoom'? Any other clues as to where to find this option?

BladeMDP
01-05-2011, 08:02 PM
this may sound like a stupid question, but how do you lock the ATA onto an enemy helicopter. I know when I'm flying around the reticule is just moving all over the place - how do I get it to lock on? Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE - actually figured out how to do it, so no reply needed. :)