PDA

View Full Version : Is Kinect Any Good?

Exige300
11-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Right im poor at the moment but one day i may buy kinnect and all i want to know is, is it any good and is it worth 130???

chickenhead87
11-23-2010, 07:35 PM
At the moment i would say its like the Wii at launch its like look at me take me to your friends and familys and dance and play bowling and stuff. But give it sometime when it establishes itself and gets some games that work well with the capabilities of what it can do. It has potential to be a great addon just the games out at the moment dont make it a necessary purchase. Though Dance Central is awesome.

tehapoc
11-23-2010, 07:40 PM
I enjoy it. Getting up and doing something physical is a good change of pace. If you're interested in motion-detection gaming, then this is a definite buy.

Pyrochaos
11-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Short Answer: Yes.

Long Answer: Yes. Yes it is good.

cotwild
11-23-2010, 08:43 PM
i just had the chance to test it out..
it's nice.. and works pretty well! but as long as i am not able to navigate through the normal xbox menu with moving hands.. i won't but it, it's too expensive!

Spoony Bard
11-23-2010, 11:37 PM
The hardware is quite impressive, but what really determines it's success is the software available. Right now many of the games are fun, but there's no killer app. As others have said, give it some time and I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of bigger titles coming out that make use of Kinect in some form.

NeMiiZz
11-24-2010, 07:36 AM
The technology is awesome, although the games list at the moment is small.

When the bring some more games out with different styles, I would then think my 130 wasnt wasted.

all in all yes its good.

Painkiller Q8
11-24-2010, 08:02 AM
Good? Are you kidding me? its f***ing awesome !

I play like 4 to5 hours a day on Kinect, its a workout and fun at the same time!

and Your Shape: FE game, I never go to GYM anymore :D

Ozbaab
11-24-2010, 09:06 AM
I'd like to see an action game work well, and without the need to really workout while I play.

SWi IVI IVI ER
11-24-2010, 05:42 PM
action games sound promising for the kinect

HatTrick190
11-24-2010, 06:48 PM
Good? Its amazing. Deffinately buy it.

Tufty
11-24-2010, 11:31 PM
My friend and I were playing it in a shop, that thing is fucking awesome.

CyanideSpirit
11-27-2010, 07:30 AM
I think it was worth the price tag, it keeps me active haha

Jonezy
11-27-2010, 08:09 PM
i think its gonna be a while until the games interest any hardcore gamers but for now its not bad, just not for hardcore shootters

pjvkng
12-01-2010, 06:56 PM
I played it at a friends house and once the initial awe wore off, I noticed the bugs.. Will definitely be holding off until after an update is released.

ASXL41
12-01-2010, 07:04 PM
I just picked mine up two nights ago and I have been playing it nonstop. It's worth it. The technology is incredible and the games are more fun that I expected.

TheZombieReaper
12-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Yes it's amazing, even if it was 200 I would still by it.

Tracker799
12-02-2010, 02:29 AM
It's a interesting piece of hardware, but it's potential won't be fully realized until game developers have the opportunity to work with it some more. The launch games were mainly lackluster, although there were a few gems out there.

That being said, my son loves it and it's so much nicer seeing him jumping around the living room playing a game than sitting on the couch with his DS.

PerpetualHeaven
12-02-2010, 02:29 AM
Forget all this "hardcore gamer" bull crap. Kinect is pretty damn awesome. Honestly, I enjoy dancing and Dance Central is one of the best games I've played.

one corny mofo
12-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Any chance of a price drop in the near future? I'd like to get one but, somethings gotta give and it's not going to be my pocket book. :P

scarface
12-02-2010, 11:35 AM
I fucking love it! Cannot wait until I've got enough cash to buy more Kinect games.

unholyro11er
12-02-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm interested in playing kinect but do not have the funds at the moment, will be dropping hints to my girlfriend about it for christmas, saw a guy in game playing the boxing and he looked like he was going to faint :)

cyberpunk82
12-02-2010, 11:58 AM
i bought it more for the technology itself than for the games, hoping that more games will come next and that they'll more fun than kinect adventures ^_^
btw, beside the large room space it requires to play, it's pretty awesome

Karlthepie
12-03-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm thinking about it, but i'm a uni student, so cant afford it atm. the technology looks good, but i think i'll wait til the price comes down (or they bring out a half decent star wars game :drunk )

Zabermon
12-04-2010, 03:22 PM
it really is worth it I think some of the games ATM are a bit expensive though :(

Agent Aero
12-04-2010, 03:35 PM
I bought Kinect about 2-3 days after release and bought the bundle with Kinectimals. I played Kinect Adventures for about 3-4 hours and Kinectimals for about 6-7 and then i thought enough is enough, so i packed it up and put it in my attic.

I'm not entirely sure why i was so displeased with Kinect, it is a great piece of kit but for me it just failed to deliver. I don't know whethere that's because there are a complete lack of games for it, the games are boring or that i don't have anybody else to play it with. Stroking a virtual lion cub can get a little tedious after an hour.

mptuk
12-04-2010, 05:22 PM
im enjoying my kinect but it wears me out using it for ages so only really use it now n then inbetween using the controller n playing proper games, have a handful of games for it though but just dont have loads of energy and isnt practical in the front room has my 2 kids just get in the way so only have time for it when they go to bed an its usually missus tv time and i end up getting tired lol.

XRedemptional
12-05-2010, 06:56 PM
I think it's great, it's lots of fun, and I enjoy it a lot.

chitowndub
12-06-2010, 02:18 PM
i been thinking about buying a kinects for my fience and was wondering if its worth the money? is it true they have a problem with seeing black people?

Darth Patsi
12-06-2010, 02:41 PM
spend your money and buy it later or hope santa will bring it to you

denial9945
12-06-2010, 02:46 PM
wait until after christmas and it will be on craigslist for 100 bucks. I played it at bestbuy and wasnt really impressed. The game I played lagged like crazy. It was the raft game on the adventure disk.

SkulloNinja
12-06-2010, 04:17 PM
I really had high hopes for Project Na... I mean Kinect. When they first showed it I was like "Yeah this will be sick playing Street Fighter 4 or Tekken 6!" or maybe "COD will be so much more fun now"... But no. I've played it in stores and in a library (You heard that right!) and it can't even handle simple commands. I tried to do a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick and the avatar ended up doing an epileptic spasm of some sort. Damn Peter Molyneux...

DarkPGR
12-06-2010, 04:21 PM
I pre-ordered it and haven't regretted it. So far got Kinect Adventures and Kinect Sports and they are really good.

After playing the Dance Central and Your Shape demo, I bought those two too.

Goobernutt
12-07-2010, 02:02 AM
There a few games I'm interested in. Fitness Evolved, Kinect Adventures, Dance Central. My fiance wants a kinect. But I'm hesitant to buy one. I worry it will flop like the HD-DVD drive did.

noobie2games
12-07-2010, 02:20 AM
the technology seems like its good, but look at the games. if there is a game that looks really good and is getting good reviews then maybe you should get it. but for me, yea i don't really plan to

pillsburydeadboy
12-07-2010, 03:12 AM
im waiting for a game that isnt meant for hyperactive kids on crack to play for 19 hours a day. i cant imagine how a game about zoo animals that look like cartoons would amusing when i could be playing halo or gears. i WOULD love to play a hack n slash using my body to slash instead of a controller though.

ttutramp
12-07-2010, 04:02 AM
I'm gonna wait for the kinks to get worked out/ some more development to be done

TuMaBlAcK
12-07-2010, 04:14 AM
wait until after christmas and it will be on craigslist for 100 bucks. I played it at bestbuy and wasnt really impressed. The game I played lagged like crazy. It was the raft game on the adventure disk.

Yep exactly what I did, I managed to pickup a Kinect sensor from a bundle with Adventures and Sports for $130 and it's pretty enjoyable( Trust me I was all no no Kinect is so gay just buy a wii, when I first saw it but when i tried it for myself I decided I wanted one) I know it's a blast whenever I have some family or buddies over for a night also managed to pickup Dance Central from Old Navy for free on black Friday with a $25 purchase.

litepink
12-07-2010, 05:54 AM
i been thinking about buying a kinects for my fience and was wondering if its worth the money? is it true they have a problem with seeing black people?

Consumer Reports debunked the black people myth: YouTube - Is Microsoft's Kinect racist?

I am very happy still with my purchase one month into this, so I'd say it has been/will be worth it. I suggest Dance Central and Kinect Sports for additional games.

judd90
12-07-2010, 08:33 AM
I got the Kinect ad played it the first 2 days and haven't played it since.

I'm just waiting for a good fighting game...

Molneze3
12-13-2010, 04:16 AM
Just adding my story to the pot here. I really didn't want to get it, and was skeptical at first. Thinking it would suck, but the wife wanted to get the kids a wii and i defiantly wasn't down for that idea... so I figured we give the Kinect a shot. And boy am i glad i did. Ok so the games are very kid oriented for now, but i think with this kind of technology, we'll see some games for us hardcore gamers very soon. And yes, some will suck horribly, but when game developers figure out how to use this new power effectively, it will ROCK!

tracyk859
12-14-2010, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the post. Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

garyk19
12-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Depends what you are looking for. I have a 7 year old son that loves Kinectimals, and sometimes Kinect adventures. But for me, not so many games on it that interest me. Just make sure your room is well lite, or it will have trouble seeing small movements.

Arcarax
12-15-2010, 11:18 PM
I bought a Xbox 360 with the kinect (my first console, i'm a PC player).

And to resume, i spend most of my time playing with regular xbox games, and keep kinect for when friends are around. So kinect is fun, but not really alone.

Blizzard-1
12-15-2010, 11:23 PM
My room is pretty dark will it affect performance that much?

ADuckInATub
12-18-2010, 10:49 AM
I Hope it is im thinking about getting it this christmas as a gift to myself to whip myself into better shape

KrayKen
12-19-2010, 02:36 PM
sure it's good, better than ps move and wii console

Berad Jenkins
12-26-2010, 07:24 AM
i just got it as a christmas gift.

got motion sport, kinect sports, and kinect adventures(comes with it).

loving it so far!

undeadjubbie
12-27-2010, 01:43 AM
your shape.... no need for gym or yoga instructor.....

DoomzDay928
12-27-2010, 01:54 AM
I'm looking into buying a Kinect any recommendations on what a must have game is at the moment?

OmarSands
12-27-2010, 02:23 AM
I haven't used it, mainly because there aren't any games for it that stick out to me. when that happens i might try it.

Littletad
12-27-2010, 02:33 AM
I'm still waiting on the fence for this. I hate these "Me too" Nintendo Wii rip-offs.

PerpetualHeaven
12-27-2010, 03:01 AM
I'm looking into buying a Kinect any recommendations on what a must have game is at the moment?

The only must have, in my opinion, is Dance Central. It's really the only well executed Kinect game. The next would be Kinect Sports but I'd try out that demo first. The issue is that most of the Kinect games lack deep content to keep you hooked for a long time. Only Dance Central really does that and it has a lot of replayability.

Outside of that, Kinectimals is pretty darn good but it is more of a rent. You could easily knock out most of the achievements in 10-20 hours.

Lastly, most of the workout games are great. The best of the bunch are EA Sports Active 2, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, and The Biggest Loser. I haven't purchased any yet but I know some folks who have.

The games I'd avoid are Fighters Uncaged and Sonic Free Riders. Both are horribly done and are repetitive. I tried the latter on XBL Marketplace and it was horrific.

I do have Joy Ride but the game is extremely simple. Believe it or not, I just that there one time and did nothing and I came in 3rd place. The game is fun to play with a bunch of people, though, especially the battle mode.

StillTIPPIN187
12-27-2010, 12:19 PM
Its is the shit!.. BUT i do think i wouldn't be having as much of a blast if i didn't have my girl right beside me running through kinect adventures! man that game is fun!

Its the only game we've got so far as we wanted to try it out before we buy anymore software for it.. and now were snowed in. (east coast VA has about 10in of snow) and can't get to any stores..

But its all good, speding my time 1K'ing Kinect Adventures is a nice change from shooters and racing games!

BUT, from what ive seen so far, to all the people who are buying kinect.. stick with the games made by Microsoft Game Studios. Everyone seems to say the games like Party in Motion and Motion Sports and Deca Sports are absolutely terrible! then i check kinect sports and everyone like yeah this game is great!

So im adding that knowledge with my knowledge of how good and responsive Kinect Adventures is and concluding that MGS is a tad bit more fluent with Kinects technology.

I plan on buying Kinect Sports and Kinectimals as soon as i can get out the house.

My girl plans on buying Your Shape for her and her mom to have some bonding time and Harry Potter cuz she's a fan of the books.

If i feel satisfied with that im gonna pick up joyride.

Kinect was worth my money IMO. But if may be that its best played 2 players.. and thats not a bad thing at all! games will only get better and more responsive over time! I dont mind playin with my girl.. we've shared quite a few laughs playing kinect adventures.

beer is gud
12-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Kinect is brilliant!

RaveKev
12-27-2010, 01:42 PM
I have kinect since Christmas and i realy love it!
But i hope there will be some games that are using Kinect AND the Controller.

For example playing a shooter with the Controller and using grenades with a real throw (kinect). That would be perfekt!

Crypdan
12-27-2010, 04:44 PM
Yes it's amazing, even if it was 200 I would still by it.
Don't say that :|, you know the marketing, if microsoft see this they will make it even more expensive.

chitowndub
12-27-2010, 04:50 PM
I think I'm gonna get it for my son the games for kinect don't apeal to me at all but he might like the animal game

MACCA LFC 4 LYF
12-29-2010, 01:06 PM
i think its amazing, could do with some better games but kinect adventures, joy ride and the sports games are good.. can't wait to see what games they bring out in the new year :)

TakahashiDemon
12-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Yea it is good, just so you know I think GAME.co.uk has it in the sales at the moment for like 100, still coming with Kinect Adventures, I reccommend getting it soon for that price since it may be sold out soon and it'll be as hard or harder in getting a Wii with Wii Fit when it came out.

Dr Rocco
12-29-2010, 08:33 PM
I got mine as soon as it came out and it is good fun at first...but it is a long way off perfect at the moment. I am sure that to make more cash in the future they will develop a sensor for behind you as well so it will be a lot smoother as you cant even turn all the way round without it spasing out!

HuskyHuscarl
12-29-2010, 09:49 PM
I got Kinect a few months ago aswell.. I think the dashboard stuff is good like face recognition and stuff!
But the games arent exactly the best. But I think with a bit more tweaking, give it a few more months.. then itll be amazing..er :)

Kaner99999
01-01-2011, 04:50 AM
So far i'm really enjoying Kinect Sports, i find it really fun. Kinect Adventures sucks but hopefully i will pick up Dance Central soon and that should be awesome.

So overall, yeah im happy.

Mega Mayo Man
01-01-2011, 11:31 AM
I enjoy Kinect very much, I do however find you have to be in the mood to be on it.
After a crap day at work the last thing I want to do is turn my XBox on to play an exhausting dance game or sports game.

But I can honestly say that I am looking foward to what the future brings seeing as it's just the start. Hopefully there will be a thread this time next year saying how much it's improved compared to what it is today.

Worth the money.

KFZ Scrubs
01-01-2011, 11:52 AM
I don't play mine all the time... i see it more as a multiplayer thing than a singleplayer thing.... i've only played it by myself once and had a lot of fun ( only have adventures) but i got quickly tired of it. I play it now when i have other people with me.... lots of fun then. Also, i played dance central at a party, lots of fun

DoxinDogfarm
01-02-2011, 08:04 AM
I don't think it's worth it if you are a hardcore gamer. It's great for children or people who aren't real into games. Take my wife for example, she has 0 interest in gaming but she wanted a Kinect. We got one and we play sometimes and she does Your Shape. She signs in my profile so I get the GS :)

BamseBaloo
01-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Well it all comes down to preference.

The games currently out are.... not all that great. If you got kids Kinectimals is fun, if you want a great party game Dance Central is awesome, and if you just want a decent workout Kinect Sports and Fitness Evolved are actually quite good. Problem is... these are pretty much the only good games out there at the moment.

As a tech demo it is wonderful, don't believe me: look at some kinect hacks. But most people will never experience this, unless MS released PC support. But still it is a great piece of hardware that is actually going to be updated. (software, increase camera resolution etc.)

It all comes down to if you are willing to wait for the great games, or if you are willing to use it as a tech demo. I have one, and I love mine. But if your games of preference are Halo, GoW, CoD... then wait to see if Steel Batalion is any good or just pass it up.

maur1c1o
01-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Its great, is it worth the money well that depends on every individuals income and so on personally im broke but i managed to get others to buy it for me at christmas lol the only thing that i dont like is the fact that there isnt many games to choose from and they cost 30+ and you cant really get them second hand just yet for cheap which i aint paying that much fo a game which im unsure about. Lets get to the point its definitly worth getting i'd say 100 with the one game you get is a fair price but wait a year till theres many more titles to choose from and you can pick them up cheaper.

Mega Mayo Man
01-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Well it all comes down to preference.

The games currently out are.... not all that great. If you got kids Kinectimals is fun, if you want a great party game Dance Central is awesome, and if you just want a decent workout Kinect Sports and Fitness Evolved are actually quite good. Problem is... these are pretty much the only good games out there at the moment.

As a tech demo it is wonderful, don't believe me: look at some kinect hacks. But most people will never experience this, unless MS released PC support. But still it is a great piece of hardware that is actually going to be updated. (software, increase camera resolution etc.)

It all comes down to if you are willing to wait for the great games, or if you are willing to use it as a tech demo. I have one, and I love mine. But if your games of preference are Halo, GoW, CoD... then wait to see if Steel Batalion is any good or just pass it up.

In all honesty, this post answers the question perfectly but I would also just like to add that my main gaming preferences are FPS and RPG yet I still find it highly entertaining so don't be deterred!

Xenolith666
01-03-2011, 02:26 AM
I was going to wait to buy it... then one day my wife brought it home from Gamestop. I was skeptical at first, but it really is quite fun, entertaining, challenging and you work up a sweat! It's been great for some of the house parties we've had when people are playing Kinect Adventures or Dance Central.

The only "con" I have is that the Kinect recognizes you.. well I'm a GS whore and I don't like putting games in my list that I won't finish.. well I was drunk one night and people were playing Dance Central at my house and I jumped in there and the Kinect recognized me, signed me in automatically and I ended up getting an achievement! Damn it! Heh.. anyway it's an insignificant gripe to say the least.. otherwise I'm loving the Kinect!

Lissahearn
01-03-2011, 03:14 AM
In answer to the topic, let me put it this way: I got to try it at a store. The woman running the demo station said that there would be a patch to the camera (I'm a bit skeptical about how an online patch would fix camera issues) and I played a level of Dance Central.

The game itself was okay. I have experience with Dance Dance Revolution and flailing my arms around, so that helped. The menu, however, was a royal pain. It wouldn't go down half the time and the other half it tried to select a song when I was trying to scroll. Also, the camera takes in everything that moves and apparently the general outline of your body, not the actual pose you take.

Personally, I'm going to wait for a price drop if I'll get it at all.

By the way, I was given a chapstick for my efforts. A chapstick.

RichXbox360
01-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Its great, is it worth the money well that depends on every individuals income and so on personally im broke but i managed to get others to buy it for me at christmas lol the only thing that i dont like is the fact that there isnt many games to choose from and they cost 30+ and you cant really get them second hand just yet for cheap which i aint paying that much fo a game which im unsure about. Lets get to the point its definitly worth getting i'd say 100 with the one game you get is a fair price but wait a year till theres many more titles to choose from and you can pick them up cheaper.

Actually I've seen stuff like Fighters Uncaged and Kinectimals in the pre-owned tray at Game already.

Rolks
01-03-2011, 04:37 PM
The Kinect is fun for what it can do.

It is not a device for the MW/Halo crowd, unless you are also of the Wii crowd. It is not a device really intended for single player use, although it can be used single player. You are probably not going to find many good FPS or RPGs for it, and if that is what you solely like, do not get a Kinect.

The device really shines with a friend, family member, or at a party. The games all become more fun when you have someone next to you to laugh at your silliness and your mistakes. Kinect Adventures, the sports games, the dance games, these are all get up and get active games designed for PvP action, not PvPC. If you like Rockband/Guitar Hero, if you like Mario Kart or Wii Sports Resort, you will probably also like Kinect.

I will say, I have one of the exercise/workout games, and it works great for that too, but I'm really looking forward to trying out the multi-person things I can do in there, because as everyone knows, working out is easier when you have a partner.

In sum, think about the type of games you like to play. If you do not like Rockband, the Wii, or the like, then Kinect probably isn't for you.

Tahllian
01-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Really enjoying Kinect so far.

Dance Central is getting the most play time in our house but the kids love kinectimals and adventures.

Picking up Your Shape and Sports soon.

Judivarious
01-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Kinect rocks! Only people who don't like it are fat Americans who bitch about having to stand up and actually exercise to play the games.

Off Topic: Reported for this comment. There was no need for this kind of ignorance to be spewed. Nor do I think there is any place for it on these forums.

On Topic: I'm getting a Kinect on Wednesday. I'm actually pretty excited about it, as with the Kinect you actually have to be physically moving. The false advertising of the Nintendo Wii was like "It helps you exercise", when actually you could easily sit on a couch and play 94% of it's game base.

Troll195
01-05-2011, 02:24 AM
I have been considering getting kinect for some time now, just wanted thoughts about achievement difficulty and cost. (US Dollars)

zacchief118
01-05-2011, 08:17 AM
I have been considering getting kinect for some time now, just wanted thoughts about achievement difficulty and cost. (US Dollars)

ok the best ones for achivements are kinect adventures , sports and joyride.

the worst achivements are in dance central though i think its fun to play anyway and fighters uncaged.

not sure about the us but australia's fighters uncaged is $49 already.

edit- i have kinect adventures , sports , joyride and dance central. i know fighters uncaged because my friend has it and hasn't even got one achivement yet.

drafeara
01-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Kinect is alot of fun! It is also a very good workout ;)

biogenicmonkey
01-06-2011, 05:01 PM
The family got one for Christmas, pretty good considering it gets both my parents, and all my younger siblings get off their lazy asses and do some workouts for a change...

Definitely on my list of things to purchase this year

NawtyCawty
01-06-2011, 11:11 PM
I would recommend anyone to get it. I was as sceptical as anyone else at first but I have only had it for a few days and I love it. And dont listen to all these so called hardcore gamers who say it is just for kids. They are talking rubbish. A word of warning though, dont buy Fighters Uncaged. I tried it on a friends Kinect and it is fucking terrible and virtually unplayable because of the horrendous delay on screen.

o Gruff o
01-07-2011, 02:40 PM
I want to buy kinect as well, but have been reading in the news that gamers 360's are getting the RROD when using kinect. Any substance to this claim or is it just a bit of scaremongering?

Hiigarian
01-08-2011, 06:44 PM
I got to have one in my house for five days, and it was the best fun I had in quite some time - at least when it comes to consoles. ;)

Anyhow - yes, I would definitely say it's good, and I would personally recommend it to anyone who has the money to get one, since it's unbelievably fun, quite precise, a true group gaming starter, and it is in the same price line as getting an extra Wiimote + Nunchuck or PS3 Move controller with bundle ones (also, you won't be breaking vases and lamps around your apartment). The only noticeable problem with Kinect is a bit of lag during the commands and reactions, but that can be easily overlooked once you get to play it. And of course, you need space - A LOT of free space - as in 3m away from the TV set and 1m on the each side of set for optimal usage for two players. Smaller rooms should fit it as well, but as the old one says - the more the merrier.

@o Gruff o: I personally had no problems whatsoever, but on the other hand, I have a X360 S console, so maybe you should see what the users with older Arcade and Elite systems have to say about that one.

MStefano
01-08-2011, 06:58 PM
but not only do I not have enough money for it yet but there are many other games that have been coming out that I think would be better than the kinect.

RichXbox360
01-08-2011, 07:22 PM
I want to buy kinect as well, but have been reading in the news that gamers 360's are getting the RROD when using kinect. Any substance to this claim or is it just a bit of scaremongering?

Load of cobblers mate, I've had my Kinect since launch day and have never had the RROD, in fact I think the whole RROD thing is a myth designed my MS to sell the new version of Xboxes.

XRedemptional
01-09-2011, 07:23 PM
It's very fun for me, and I can't wait until they make tweaks and release crazy good games and stuff.

Panic!
01-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Yes, it's good.

I just haven't had the time to play mine in a few weeks because I've had to revise for exams and there's other games I want to play with the controller in my hands. It's great playing along with family/friends.

FortonHFC
02-12-2011, 06:45 AM
I picked up Kinect the other day and I love it! I only have Kinect sports and adventures at the minuite, Kinect sports is an all round good game, lots of fun activities to keep you occupied whereas adventures is lameeeee although I knew it would be as it's the free bundle game!

The one problem I have with Kinect (might just be my setup is wrong!) but when I'm in a party, I really can hear what my mates are saying, it's really quiet then when I turn up the tv volume they complain about the echo, apart from this Kinect is awesome! A good buy.

WooLy TB
02-12-2011, 08:18 AM
Right im poor at the moment but one day i may buy kinnect and all i want to know is, is it any good and is it worth 130???
Its one of those things where your in love when you first get it then u get tired of looking like an idiot when you play.