PDA

View Full Version : Is this game glitched?

Rectal Exambot
11-24-2010, 01:26 AM
I am up to the first underwater level at and the first hamster. There seems to be a block which I can't land on, but looks like all the other blocks which you can land on. Is it glitched because I can't free the hamster to kill the other things because this one block won't let me land on it.

Anyone get past that level? Not sure if I am an idiot or its the games fault.]

Edit: There was a patch and next time I played I never found the problem again

Sly Toad
03-14-2011, 12:47 PM
I just started playing this and never experienced this so good thing it was fixed. There is a difficulty achievement glitch, but it is in favor of the player. I finished Buttville part 1 on original difficulty (very very difficult to get through the spikes) and I got a game over on part 2 and the achievement for beating all levels on original difficulty unlocked.

pantyhamster
03-15-2011, 09:01 PM
Don't you have to beat every other level in original to get to Buttville though? Either way good to know it unlocks.

Sly Toad
03-16-2011, 09:21 PM
Don't you have to beat every other level in original to get to Buttville though? Either way good to know it unlocks.

Yea it isn't a completely useful thing, but just in case someone can't beat part 2 of Buttville (I don't see how if they got past those damn spikes in part 1) then this is good for them.

slysy
05-03-2011, 07:48 AM
I'm having the exact same issue as the OP. I have the latest version of the game (downloaded only a few days ago on deal of the week). Does anyone know of a fix please?

eastx
05-03-2011, 10:17 AM
I'm having the exact same issue as the OP. I have the latest version of the game (downloaded only a few days ago on deal of the week). Does anyone know of a fix please?

In the vertical room before the hamster room, you have to swing on a hook and hold up in order to get into a vertical tube above the room. Then go left and there's a switch to let the hamster out.

slysy
05-05-2011, 08:20 AM
In the vertical room before the hamster room, you have to swing on a hook and hold up in order to get into a vertical tube above the room. Then go left and there's a switch to let the hamster out.

It worked. Thanks eastx :)