PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion on The Sopranos.

Vanilla Coke Zero
11-24-2010, 02:43 AM
best series ever, IMO.

roflkatz
11-24-2010, 05:50 AM
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to boring.

Vanilla Coke Zero
11-24-2010, 07:29 AM
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to boring.

*looks at avatar. looks at sig.*

not only are you a fan of one of the most overrated cartoons of all time, but you're also an avenged 7 fold fan? and good job with the blue font. it accentuates your douchey-ness.

W IR A T IH
11-24-2010, 10:16 AM
The Sopranos was a great series for sure. Have you ever watched Spartacus? only has been one season so far but it's the greatest series i have ever watched.

exo-apollo
11-24-2010, 04:15 PM
*looks at avatar. looks at sig.*

not only are you a fan of one of the most overrated cartoons of all time, but you're also an avenged 7 fold fan? and good job with the blue font. it accentuates your douchey-ness.

Hah.

Yeah The Sopranos is great, favourite season definitely third or fourth. Close to my favourite show of all time, beaten out by The Wire though.

Plym
11-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Easily in my Top 3 shows ever.
Every character must have been a joy to write.

JAW LV
11-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Sopranos is my all time favorite series. I have every season on DVD and tend to watch a random season every few months or so. When the last season ended I was initially very pissed about how it ended but after a few weeks the hangover wore off and I realized how brilliant the ending was lol.

Sopranos is currently airing on A&E. I've watched a few shows but with all the censorship involved it really takes away from the experience.