PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates - The frustration factor

TimidKillah
03-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Being 38, Ive played on alot of different systems and handhelds going back before the atari 2600. Without a doubt this is the most unstable piece of junk I have ever played on!!!:mad: Not even is the PC, which requires the occasional driver/patch update or even a hardware update, this friggin bad. I've had my 360 LESS than 2 months and this is whats happened to me:

RidgeRacer 6 - froze online 6 different times while trying to unlock those 23 online cars. Progress lost each time. Also cracked the disc!!! I've never ever had a cracked disc for anything (music,movies or games)

DOA4 - froze online 4 times. The game wouldn't go back to lobby. Lost progress each time.

KingKong - froze in the early levels of the game. Only lost progress in that level.

Burnout - Froze playing by myself during play. Thank God for autosave!!

GRAW - Froze while trying to secure the pres. Save CORRUPTED.

The only games I've played with no issues have been the arcade games and FightNight3.

Am I the only one having ANY issues?? Or are you guys just dealing with this stuff? I won't even recommend the 360 any more.

Sidenote - my brother, who got his after I did and from a completely different chain store is also having these issues, so I know it's not just me!!

One more screw from my 360 and its :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: !!

Anybody have Bill Gates address?? I'd like to send him back his POS after I redesign it with my hammer:D

KMB 316
03-26-2006, 05:05 PM
yeah looks like your the only one mine only froze once in doa4 cuz that stupid guide glitch, and mine froze once in oblivion cuz it was on for 8 hours.

Psycence
03-26-2006, 06:25 PM
ive not had one problem as of yet, as the console is becoming more and mroe available the problems seem far fewer, in every console launch the first batch usually has some hardware problems which get ironed out...ps2 anyone?

Helacool360
03-26-2006, 07:13 PM
the only freezes i have had were in Full AUTO(once)....PGR3(online race 3 times)...and some other random times when i went to dashboard during game

porker con
03-26-2006, 07:23 PM
None of em have happed to me

KillarPenguin
03-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Freezes only when I rented Full Auto. I did have one profile corrupt though, but Microsoft helped me fix it.

SpideR NY
03-27-2006, 08:28 PM
had full auto freeze once or twice, same with doa. NBA 2k froze on me like 4 times online (sucked too because I was winning the games and I got the losses) Now Oblivion is giving me problems. I have had "disc read error 2 or 3 times with it). Oh well I got the 2 year warrenty so if it gets to be too much of a pain, I'll send the bitch back in.

Minty
03-27-2006, 08:35 PM
i want a NTSC one, ill have it :p

aZTEKv2
03-29-2006, 11:49 AM
/sigh despite all issues i cant seem to unattach myself from it.

knowingspy
01-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Being 38, Ive played on alot of different systems and handhelds going back before the atari 2600. Without a doubt this is the most unstable piece of junk I have ever played on!!!:mad: Not even is the PC, which requires the occasional driver/patch update or even a hardware update, this friggin bad. I've had my 360 LESS than 2 months and this is whats happened to me:

RidgeRacer 6 - froze online 6 different times while trying to unlock those 23 online cars. Progress lost each time. Also cracked the disc!!! I've never ever had a cracked disc for anything (music,movies or games)

DOA4 - froze online 4 times. The game wouldn't go back to lobby. Lost progress each time.

KingKong - froze in the early levels of the game. Only lost progress in that level.

Burnout - Froze playing by myself during play. Thank God for autosave!!

GRAW - Froze while trying to secure the pres. Save CORRUPTED.

The only games I've played with no issues have been the arcade games and FightNight3.

Am I the only one having ANY issues?? Or are you guys just dealing with this stuff? I won't even recommend the 360 any more.

Sidenote - my brother, who got his after I did and from a completely different chain store is also having these issues, so I know it's not just me!!

One more screw from my 360 and its :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: !!

Anybody have Bill Gates address?? I'd like to send him back his POS after I redesign it with my hammer:D
Hey guys i feel your pain. since christmas none of my games are being accepted PERIOD!! AND I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF by the fact that i now have to buy a new laser for my discdrive instead of buying all the stuff i could of spent my christmas money on!

Pez
01-23-2009, 10:52 PM
I know you're new and all, judging by the 6 posts, but Christ this thread dates all the way back to 2006 dude!

You gotta try refrain from posting in dead topics unless you have something worthy of posting in them. :p

Booij
01-23-2009, 11:55 PM
I love these guys who bring up the dead topics.

Just reading through the thread, noticing its from 2006, just makes me say: Fail.

XZYOE
01-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Even though it was from 2006, I'd like to ask a question?

Why is Bill Gates the "Frustration Factor" when he really has nothing to do with Xbox?

Enter The Nutty
01-24-2009, 02:16 AM
Why is Bill Gates the "Frustration Factor" when he really has nothing to do with Xbox?

In case you didn't know, he kind of owns Microsoft...last i checked anyway. Plus his glasses kind of tick me off :p

dakisbac
01-24-2009, 02:27 AM
I was going to ask why this guy is only complaining about old games, and then I realised the post date.

knowingspy, you're new here, but don't bump threads two years old.

And I see a bunch of others already told you the same.

Nutty, Bill Gates has nothing to do with the 360, besides being associated with M$

knowingspy
01-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Even though it was from 2006, I'd like to ask a question?

dude!!! bill gates pretty much invented microsoft!
he has become like a millionaire by doing that.:eek:
go onto google and find a bit about him or something......

knowingspy
01-24-2009, 12:06 PM
I was going to ask why this guy is only complaining about old games, and then I realised the post date.

knowingspy, you're new here, but don't bump threads two years old.

And I see a bunch of others already told you the same.

Nutty, Bill Gates has nothing to do with the 360, besides being associated with M$
thanks mate, i was only mentioning my problem though

Booij
01-24-2009, 05:05 PM
dude!!! bill gates pretty much invented microsoft!
he has become like a millionaire by doing that.:eek:
go onto google and find a bit about him or something......

You didnt read his post, did you? He said Bill Gates didnt have anything to do with the xbox, not microsoft.

Enter The Nutty
01-25-2009, 02:37 AM
right...but it is a MICROSOFT Xbox 360...and Senor Gates is the poster child of microsoft. Useless, yes...but its like being mad at Tiger Woods cuz the new gatorade he endorses doesn't make you a better golfer...just find humor in it :-p

Lordvader178
01-25-2009, 03:20 AM
Im still confused as to why knowingspy brought up a 3 year old topic.

Also, nutty, Bill dosen't build the xbox 360's. He dosen't just go in and and start messing with them. It's not his fault 360's stuff up. Hell, he barely has anything to do with xbox.

Bababoof
01-25-2009, 04:40 AM
I started reading and noticed the games....

Good job necroposting

Wired Rising
01-25-2009, 05:18 AM
Yeah, why exactly is this thread still going after almost 3 years?

scarface
01-25-2009, 05:50 AM
Yeah, why exactly is this thread still going after almost 3 years?

The mods and admins probably haven't seen the date of this thread.

Suffocated
01-25-2009, 05:55 AM
Cuz we're getting our necromancer levels up.

Ratchet
01-25-2009, 05:58 AM
Never had a problem until I played Street Fighter for like 4 hours, then my Big Daddy figure slammed into the side of it. Knocked something loose cause I got the RRoD after it. Traded it in at GS and picked up an Arcade, no biggie.

Owned an original 20GB from Launch.