how to crazy dash and all the other moves?

Sms4001

I know they are confusing, I actually looked for some YT videos just for help. For a crazy dash, It's kinda like a 1-2 thing and don't shift into reverse first it just slows you down. I constantly do crazy dashes cause its about the only thing I can do. I think I figured out crazy drifts (uncontrolled). If you actually know anyone good you have to watch them, I never know these things existed until I saw a friend play and I've never played the same since. If someone wants to make a tutorial video I'm sure it would help some people.........

Yeah, I kept trying to do the Crazy Dash, but it either works or doesn't work. I'll try spamming B and RT and see how it goes. :woop:

Also, in case anyone is wondering, it's pretty easy to do a Crazy Drift. All you got to do is hold both A and B while turning. It works well, but sometimes it changes the gear to reverse, which can get annoying.

I am finding the controls a complete joke, I've been able to do some kind of speed boost, where you see the driver "vibrate" but I can never get to the end of the challenges fast enough. On 1-S I run out of time half way down the final lane to the last 10 pins and on 2-S I run out just after the final turn.

I've been letting go of RT then pressing RT and B at the same time and I boost but I can't complete the challenges in time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...