PDA

View Full Version : Uh...why?

DisturbedMDD
11-24-2010, 10:31 PM
Is it just me or was the first one kind of bad? The combat was awful, the story was lacking, the graphics were sub-par, and overall it was just not a great game. Even if it is one of the few RPG's on the 360, why would they make another one? Honestly, I'll just wait on Dragon Age 2.

Schreckofant
11-24-2010, 11:45 PM
Uh .... because it sold well .... ?

Also TW2 is far superior to the first TW in every aspect. I enjoyed it more (on the PC) than I enjoy boring New Vegas right now. Guess judging games because of their history is somewhat stupid ?

The only thing I really disliked about the game is the laughable difficulty. Other than that it is probably one of the best RPGs of the last few years, though there hasn't been a lot of competition tbh. Dunno about the 360-Version, but according to some reviews, the technical side is decent enough on the console as well.

tehapoc
11-25-2010, 12:23 AM
It's not that terrible of a game. But you know, to each his own.

Andreas_loel
11-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Why would you wait on Dragon age 2? the first one was meh if something.

Could it be because Dragon age 2 looks 100x times better then the first one? just like this one does?

Mighty Goliath89
11-26-2010, 12:47 PM
I always get confused about this game is it even out yet or is it just out in US or on PC the momment, really want to give it a go.

Andreas_loel
11-26-2010, 12:50 PM
I always get confused about this game is it even out yet or is it just out in US or on PC the momment, really want to give it a go.

Its been out for 2 weeks or something in Germany by now, the swedish site that ive been looking at had it scheduled for a release today but has been pushed up to next week.

Game has been jumping like fuck and was supposed to drop 2 months ago at first ><

Hratgard
11-26-2010, 02:41 PM
GameStop says its been postponed again because of the f...tards at Sony.
Yah thats right, Sony. Because they didnt press the game as they should, and instead prioritized pressing GT5, it was postponed on the PS3, thus forcing the 360 version to be postponed to.

.. but it was still released on the PC today.

Mighty Goliath89
11-26-2010, 02:43 PM
thanks for the feedback ^^b may have to wait abit longer but still gunna give it a go didnt play the first due to poor reviews from my friends but lets hope second one has recovered ^^b

juicelee53
11-29-2010, 01:37 AM
yea i played the first one on pc and didnt see why everyone was complaining about the game...until i rented a console version of it.

Dcon6393
12-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Is it just me or was the first one kind of bad? The combat was awful, the story was lacking, the graphics were sub-par, and overall it was just not a great game. Even if it is one of the few RPG's on the 360, why would they make another one? Honestly, I'll just wait on Dragon Age 2.

It sold well because of the lack of RPG's on the 360. Just like the Mario Party series sold well when it sucked after the first few, it was a rare game (plus it had mario). Two worlds is a good RPG imo, but they could revamp a lot of things, but the basic concept was good. Two Worlds 2 actually looks pretty good, i will save up some Christmas money for it.