PDA

View Full Version : Is there any easy way of unlocking new cards

Mindslave
11-25-2010, 02:32 AM
Is there anyway of Getting into a duel so long that you get like 5000 points or anything like that. If so please tell me because I win like 1 out of 5 duels with the starter deck and even then I dont get great cards.

Nazka Asmodeus
11-25-2010, 09:56 AM
With the starter deck, your best bet is to exploit the AI's weakness, which is to abuse using Solemn Judgment, thus losing most of their LP... So bait them in using Traps or Spells, without compromising your defences, then attack... of course, this strategy is only as good as the opponent you're facing... So most of the time, you will get beaten by Lightsworns or Gladiator Beasts because those archetypes are just so strong... But other than that, just play your Traps well, and you should win...

Appart from that, when you get better cards, I would suggest building a good burn deck... Mine can win mostly any match within 1-5 turns... If you don't know how to build one, look here :

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Burn

Mindslave
11-25-2010, 04:19 PM
ok thanks. Yeah this is so annoying not getting any good cards. The ones I do have dont have any of the cards to summon it

EDIT: Anyone who sees this post... Burn decks are FTW in this game. I add new ones everytime I win more and wins just get easier and easier against almost any opponent(I dont even try fighting the E heroes or Glad beasts). What I like using is Nurse Reticule, Bad Reaction to Simochi along with the cards that destroy/draw cards while adding lp to the opp so that way they lose double with the 2 cards I mentioned. Throw in some ookazi and other straight up LP damage cards with some stall and thats game. Hope this helps you guys