PDA

View Full Version : WOW who isnt impressed LeBRON

El Salvadorion
06-01-2007, 04:21 AM
In the playoff game Detroit and Cleveland went to over time and Lebron killed the pistons with an amazing preformance scoring 47 points. Who do u think is gonna win the series Detroit or Cleveland?

darkXhawk
06-01-2007, 04:45 AM
It was double OT and he didn"t kill the Pistons. And no Im not impressed with him. Im a Pistons fan, I don't have to be :)

trunk187
06-01-2007, 06:29 AM
i really thought that the pistons would have no problem with this but the way things are going they mite not make it to the finals for the 2nd year in a row

deej brutal
06-01-2007, 06:37 AM
amazing performance. ranks up there with some of the best playoff performances ever in my opinion, but honestly it doesnt matter because the spurs are taking it!

Wandering Proof
06-01-2007, 06:57 AM
I would say it is great but not amazing. The Pistons have a habit with not being able to close out a series. Flip, though a great coach (I lived in Minneapolis when he coached the Wolves and I loved him there) is horrible about making the adjustments when he needs to. He over estimates what it is his team can do and then just lets things play out because he doesn't COACH his players.

As for that little comment about the Spurs taking it... you know what I am not gonna justify that with a response... I changed my mind.

TS xManiaC
06-01-2007, 08:30 AM
very great leadership, and i think the Cavs are going to win, but the spurs will win it all

Cause
06-01-2007, 09:42 AM
One of the greatest ball games i have ever seen in my life. I had to stay up to watch it. All i know is the pistons were following the shit out of him. To me right now lebron reminds me of magic johnson. Knows when to take over the game when needed. They blasted him the first 2 games because donnell marshall missed a shot and he got fouled in game 2. I'm glad he finally stepping up and taking the game over. Him and kobe are the 2 best players in the nba.

Shaaady Souljah
06-01-2007, 04:37 PM
he scored 25 straight for the cavs... and 29 of their final 30 points! that is unreal. he could not miss and could not be stopped...

but at the same time, why the hell didn't they double team him?! every time down the floor, they either had billups or prince on him 1-on-1. of course he is going to take it to the house.

one of the greatest performances ever by lebron, no doubt. but also one of the poorest defensive efforts as well.

Frakus
06-01-2007, 05:24 PM
I am a pistons fan and I will say one hell of an effort by him alone last night. Pistons played horrible defense on Lebron when they knew he was the only option for the cavs. But for the life of me I will never grasp the concept of charging down the lane slamming into someone and throughing up the ball and getting the call everytime. At some moments I felt like it was football season running through a defense line. But overall you can't take away from him that it was an impressive display of skill and detroit let it slip away again.

Drunk3nR4d
06-01-2007, 05:51 PM
best player of all time???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? you MUST be like 12 years old or something because you are forgeting THE PERSON WHOS NUMBER LEBRON IS WEARING??? MICHAEL JORDAN???? six friggin championships?!?! you cannot mess with him.... you cannot even attempt to insult THE BEST by saying it is not him..... and im not trying to say that there will NEVER be anyone better, but there isnt right now... and hasn't been up to this point.... you could put jordan into a basketball game, 90 years old, friggin wheelchair and still blow past these punks nowadays...

the truth is that if the bulls this year weren't a young team, they woulda killed the pistons... the cavs are OVERRATED...... the suns shoulda beat the spurs... nash shoulda gotten mvp.. gas should only be like 1.50... and i should be a billionairre.... for inventing spaggettios...

Jdm
06-02-2007, 06:15 AM
LeBron James is an amazing athlete! He carried the Cavs on his shoulder this whole time. The Pistons are overall, a Great ball club! Whether they can close out this series or not, they have to take LeBron out of the picture. Containing LeBron will give the Pistons a good chance of making it to the Finals. I like LeBron as an individual, but I like the Pistons as a whole. I am neither a Cavs or Piston's fan, but I'll have to go with the Pistons for this series.