PDA

View Full Version : symbols in recruiting

georgiadude330
11-25-2010, 04:57 PM
In recruiting, when I'm actually recruiting, theres sometimes an O behind my recruit. There are sometimes just other assorted symbol. Does anyone know what all of these symbols mean?

Defiantllama14
12-12-2010, 04:24 AM
This 'O' that you are seeing probably has something to do with that recuit being targetted either while you are not in his top ten school or you are in his top schools. That is the only thing that I can think of.

The only other symbol that I know of is the 'purple gem'. This occurs usually in the off season but I have seen it in the regular season. The gem will appear on players that have a hidden interest in you but you are not one of their top 10 schools. As soon as you add this player to your recuiting board you will instantly jump into his top 10. The purple gem will appear to the right of the recuits face after you select 'more info' on that recuit. This symbol will only appear on recruits that you are NOT in their top ten.

smm61
12-24-2010, 09:38 PM
The 'O' could be a target which means you are targeting the player for recruitment. But this is more likely if you are in the ESPNU 150 or All Recruits lists.