PDA

View Full Version : Story Designer Caw Problem

jakeab69
11-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Hello all,

I've been trying to upload a story, but the old "downloadable content" warning has prevented me from completing my task. I found out that my main caw had a Bret Hart sign as one of his signs. So I changed the sign, and replaced the original version with an updated version in every scene he's in, and still got the "downloadable content" warning.
The next thing I did was make a copy of the story, delete every scene in the copy, and try to see if it went through. Of course it didn't, and I'm wondering what to do next. One thing I noticed was after I deleted all the scenes in the copy, the caw total remained the same. Is there's any way to delete the "story designer" caws? This is one of the most frustrating experiences since blowing on NES catridges for them to ultimately not play but every other day.

If anyone could help, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and have a great holiday.

Illerongis
11-25-2010, 07:56 PM
Hello all,

I've been trying to upload a story, but the old "downloadable content" warning has prevented me from completing my task. I found out that my main caw had a Bret Hart sign as one of his signs. So I changed the sign, and replaced the original version with an updated version in every scene he's in, and still got the "downloadable content" warning.
The next thing I did was make a copy of the story, delete every scene in the copy, and try to see if it went through. Of course it didn't, and I'm wondering what to do next. One thing I noticed was after I deleted all the scenes in the copy, the caw total remained the same. Is there's any way to delete the "story designer" caws? This is one of the most frustrating experiences since blowing on NES catridges for them to ultimately not play but every other day.

If anyone could help, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and have a great holiday.

possibly an entrance/cutscene attire that has a dl'd logo on it?

edit: kinda unrelated, but I hate how you can't even upload a movie of a DL'd caw... last year my specialty was making Titantron vids of my favorite indy tag teams, most of which were DL'd. Now it won't let me upload them at all... bummer but whatever.

jakeab69
11-26-2010, 12:18 AM
possibly an entrance/cutscene attire that has a dl'd logo on it?

edit: kinda unrelated, but I hate how you can't even upload a movie of a DL'd caw... last year my specialty was making Titantron vids of my favorite indy tag teams, most of which were DL'd. Now it won't let me upload them at all... bummer but whatever.

Nope. Outside of the Bret Hart thing, nothing else has any downloaded content connected to it. From trons to movesets to entrances, everything is 100% original. From the looks of it, since it's still showing the original caw that did have the Bret Hart sign -- even though he's been replaced by the non-Bret Hart sign caw -- in the "story designer" caw list, it thinks I'm still using him, or plan to use him.