PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of no decent matchmaking in this game

CIF
11-25-2010, 11:42 PM
There are three things that affect how well you place in this game online:

Skill
Luck
What car you have

Every single damn game is the same: I start out well enough, but then get hit by four or more power ups within 20 seconds. Since I don't have as good a car as the numerous rank 40+ players, it's nearly impossible to catch up. Let's not even start on Hardcore.

Joel78
11-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Yeah I struggle a lot too, I am level 50 and have only won about 7 races or so and those were on the beginner levels.
I'm still trying to get the Ultimate Comeback challenge done, and the times I have started in first place I fall back deliberately to try and get the challenge done, but I don't really have to as I am normally coming last shortly after anyway.
I think the main problem is not many people play it anymore, and many of the ones that do are veterans so have the best cars and know the game best.

verybadloser
11-26-2010, 11:07 AM
This game was horribly unbalanced, it simply favoured heavily higher up players, due to better cars and better upgrades. I gave up once i got to level 50, it bored the hell out of me.

Glyfear
11-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Its all about experience and by that i dont mean level. At my fisrt lvl starting out at the 10th legend with no mods and since i wasnt getting any better cars i didnt use my legendary cars. I won 6-10 in 15-20 man races the problem is people shoot backwards ALL the time and dont worry about winning.

Daluca 47
12-01-2010, 04:44 AM
It is rather unbalanced but I always found it fun wether I was placed 1st- Last, sometimes it was more fun to get caught up in the fights rather then being in first place with a million and one shocks coming my way.

But yes I does need some balance tweeking, hopfully in Blur 2 should bizzare be picked up or some kind of miracle happens. /finger crossed

FamiDude
12-10-2010, 12:13 AM
This game was horribly unbalanced, it simply favoured heavily higher up players, due to better cars and better upgrades.

I've never had a problem. The people I race with daily can beat anyone, no matter what level they are. I'm a X 50 but have been beaten by friends who have just gone legend.

Plus, you have to race wisely and it shouldn't be a problem winning.

Spade.
12-24-2010, 11:49 PM
I really thought this game was gonna be awesome when I got it, but it's just grind grind grind for cheevos and boring multiplayer...