PDA

View Full Version : How is the control interface?

ODST Kayne
11-26-2010, 12:14 AM
The only thing that stopped me from getting this game right away was the fact that i was worried about the control being odd on consoles. So how are the controls?

fragerfox
11-26-2010, 12:34 AM
I recon they are easy to get used to and work well on the whole, the only things that annoy me are changing sims (you've got to press :ybut: then choose which one you want while the game is paused, I'd rather it just go through them pressing :ybut: until I get to the one I want as I'm usually just checking their stats) and doing things with the items in a sims inventory (you're only allowed to do an action to a single item before it kicks you out).

lijnloos
11-26-2010, 07:37 AM
I was wondering about this as well before I got the game, but I think it's really good! Instead of a mouse-pointer (for pc) you get a sort of "beam" by which you can select items or sims and direct them. As for the menu's I think they are fine... although I do agree with fragerfox, it would have been easier if you could just flick trough the different sims, instead of having to select them with "Y".