PDA

View Full Version : Game Session no longer available????

brennan4ever
06-01-2007, 03:06 PM
right, the thing is when im playing onling (war and ranked to be specific) after i get a good run of kills going it comes up saying every1 has disconnected. i mean 1 of the times i got the victory medal but the other times its just starting to get plain annoying.
can any1 plz tell me if this is just my internet or xbox live glitch or does every1 keep logging off for no reason.

explanations would be nice not just (yea i think its a glitch).

angry
06-01-2007, 03:13 PM
First of m8 do a post in member profiles section and tell us a little about yourself.

Ok you should use the Search Button and post this in the Call Of Duty 3 Threads of the site

Link: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10447&highlight=call+duty

I found that when i try and play COD3 online i can never find a match and i have a good connection, alot of my buddies say the same thing about the game it is not to clever when it come to the online gameplay, to answer your question i doubt very much that it is your internet connection and i have not heard of there being a glitch in the way you have put it.

brennan4ever
06-01-2007, 04:19 PM
thanks, ill do what u said i didnt realise about that

CoolioDude
06-01-2007, 08:18 PM
This happens when the "host" quits. The host is the first person in the game. When he quits, everyone quits.

brennan4ever
06-01-2007, 08:33 PM
thanks to every1 hu replied uve answered my queries.
mod feel free to close this thread