PDA

View Full Version : Gorog falling segment

LocustDawn
11-27-2010, 03:35 AM
This part is absolute BS, Kota doesn't even halve full health (idk if its supposed to be like this) so I can't kill him quick enough, also even more BS is that im doing large amounts of damage to Gorog and yet when it changes to the next segment it will have only done certain amounts of damage; its like there is a cap to the damage that can be dealt, this part is seriously infuriating. Is there anything i'm missing? I'm zapping him when he swings his arms then throwing my lightsaber when close to his head, and when falling into the debris dashing non-stop.
EDIT: I got lucky and killed him with Kota on no health.

Venomized
11-27-2010, 07:58 AM
This part is absolute BS, Kota doesn't even halve full health (idk if its supposed to be like this) so I can't kill him quick enough, also even more BS is that im doing large amounts of damage to Gorog and yet when it changes to the next segment it will have only done certain amounts of damage; its like there is a cap to the damage that can be dealt, this part is seriously infuriating. Is there anything i'm missing? I'm zapping him when he swings his arms then throwing my lightsaber when close to his head, and when falling into the debris dashing non-stop.
EDIT: I got lucky and killed him with Kota on no health.

Not exactly sure what u are saying but I understood one thing.

Throw ur light saber when u are away from hi8m and when u are close to him force lightning him. so vice versa of what u were doin.

EDIT: just saw ur edit. nvm good job =p

ViciousWayz
11-27-2010, 11:42 AM

Throw ur light saber when u are away from hi8m and when u are close to him force lightning him. so vice versa of what u were doin.

For anyone else having trouble on this part - this is exactly what I did. Force lightning & lightsaber throw.

LocustDawn
11-27-2010, 02:19 PM

Thanks that'll come in handy for unleashed difficulty.

Venomized
11-27-2010, 08:32 PM
Thanks that'll come in handy for unleashed difficulty.

Yeah it is very useful! Actually throwing ur light saber at most bosses and all Droids is helpful

NeverEndinReign
11-27-2010, 11:57 PM
i had no trouble with this section of the game..ive beaten TFU2 on all difficulties already..the only hard part with the Gorog is on UNLEASHED difficulty, tryin to avoid his arm flailing...also a tip...when close to his head u can Saber throw AND Force Lightning...thought that may help