PDA

View Full Version : Got the 1000G is it worth keeping

TheMacBulletin
11-28-2010, 03:26 PM
I'm really tempted to trade this game in but i dont know at the moment just wanted to get some peoples opinions about the dlc coming out, and whether or not its worth keeping as ive 1k it.

Society Outcast
11-29-2010, 04:18 AM
I am keeping it only because I bought the Fan Axxess. Otherwise, it would've went towards Reach, Black Ops, or Hot Pursuit. The value I have in it right now is if I get rid of it, I will miss playing it, very much like previous Smackdown installments. Though, I am quite a wrestling nerd who bought a N64 only for No Mercy and played it for hours on end. I actually enjoyed Crush Hour. Yeah, a nerd am I. So really, if you have a game that you rather get and you can get some trade-in value out of Smackdown and you did not buy the DLC, do it. Otherwise, if you actually had fun playing this game, keep it and invest in the 800 MSP.

Evolution N7
11-30-2010, 10:24 PM
Smackdown Does Get Boring After A While But In Time There Will be A Point Yo uWished You Had It.

Aeternox
12-01-2010, 07:39 PM
I would keep the game just because the DLC will be awesome and you can still play the game online against others or with friends on your xbox. I plan to 1000 this game and I will still play it afterwards because I have people around me who still like to play the game so thats just me and like another poster said I also bought the Fan axcess pass.

my_box_72
12-04-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm really tempted to trade this game in but i dont know at the moment just wanted to get some peoples opinions about the dlc coming out, and whether or not its worth keeping as ive 1k it.

I would definately keep it !! ..I know no more cheeves to go for, but worth while dlc coming .It would be sweet they can release more achievements with dlc eg newer road to wrestlemania storylines ;)

Sh0tgunSquirrel
12-05-2010, 02:09 PM
I would love a Nexus Road to Wrestlemania.... I'm definately keeping it for the DLC. Can't wait to bust up Cena with Wade Barrett.

buckykatt924
12-23-2010, 03:18 AM
Yeah i owuld love more achievements, and why does everyone hate Cena and love Barrett? What is so special about that guy? Anyway, what is the second DLC going to have?