Last FM specific commands
- Love - hearts song
- Ban - bans song
- Next - skips song
- Play - plays playlist

judd90
11-29-2010, 10:39 AM
Never knew this thanks.

I'm guessing you have to be in front of it for it to work not just sitting on your couch playing COD? lol

Vault Boy
11-29-2010, 01:30 PM
I only noticed it because I was talking to my wife and bam the 360 started doing its own thing

Fokma
11-30-2010, 03:53 AM
Thanks for the quick list. I was testing it out last night with iffy result.

Vault Boy
11-30-2010, 03:56 AM
Most of the commands only work in Kinect Hub other then the command to take you to Kinect Hub obviously works at the Dash

DTF INFERNO
11-30-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm assuming there is a "Xbox: Netlfix" command also?

Seems like a very useful feature.

Capn Doug
11-30-2010, 08:54 PM
I'm assuming there is a "Xbox: Netlfix" command also?

Seems like a very useful feature.

If you see Netflix on the Kinect Hub, then it is a voice command. That is basically what the voice commands boil down to: say "xbox" and your dashboard goes to the Kinect Hub. Say XBox again and you will be given a command for each option on the screen. I'm fairly certain that the options will be different for different regions, so Netflix may be an option in some areas.

Braiiins
12-01-2010, 06:07 AM
Unfortunately Netflix isn't an option. My one major let down was that I couldn't control my netflix with voice commands. I can with zune, but I don't have tons of free things to watch on zune, I have to pay for that stuff.

I've never had bad results using voice commands, the worst that happened to me was say "kinect" like 5 times until I remembered that I had to say "xbox"

cyberpunk82
12-02-2010, 12:02 PM
oooh, cool! didn't knew that! i'm gonna try it immediatly

someone knows if the commands works only in english or if other languages are supported?

Braiiins
12-03-2010, 02:32 AM
oooh, cool! didn't knew that! i'm gonna try it immediatly

someone knows if the commands works only in english or if other languages are supported?

I remember reading somewhere that it's only available in Canada and the US (as far as I know) because as of this point they've only put in the work to make it understand english.

From what I read it's a huge process, they recorded voices from all over the country(s) to make sure it understood all different accents.

Capn Doug
12-03-2010, 03:11 AM
I remember reading somewhere that it's only available in Canada and the US (as far as I know) because as of this point they've only put in the work to make it understand english.

From what I read it's a huge process, they recorded voices from all over the country(s) to make sure it understood all different accents.

I seem to remember that it also understood other languages like Latin American Spanish, and such, widely spoken dialects of widely spoken languages. but then, it wasn't supposed to be available in Canada at launch, either, and it works.

RichXbox360
12-06-2010, 01:18 PM
I have a broad Northern English accent, and Kinect understands me perfectly for voice commands.

DarkPGR
12-06-2010, 04:23 PM
A little correction: You can use Xbox Open Tray even if there's a disc inside. I always use it to eject the disc, much easier than doing it manually :P