PDA

View Full Version : I`mUtterly Disappointed with Two Worlds 2

N7 Johnny Clash
11-29-2010, 03:41 PM
I have just finished the Game, after hours and hours of time spent in Chapter 1 i just walzed trough all the other chapters (plus every single sidequest) in less then 6 hours.

What happened here?

The Game feels like it was handed down after Chapter 1, handed down to one guy in India with an old Pc.

The First Chapter was amazing, big island, lots of quests, dungeons and things to do (and kill) and 20-25 hours to spent, after that...it was just hack and slash and kill and run from A to B... what happened?

Poganin
12-12-2010, 12:11 PM
I agree. After a few stages of the main quest in chapter 2 I felt like I was playing the Mexico stage in Red Dead Redemption.

"Um, yeah, hero, I can help you but first you have to do some errands for me."

A few errands later.

"Hey, thanks a lot, but you know what. I can't really help you but I know who can. Go to Mr X and he will sort you out."

The meeting with Mr X: ""Um, yeah, hero, I can help you but first you have to do some errands for me."

A few errands later.

"Hey, thanks a lot, but you know what. I can't really help you but I know who can. Go to Mr Y and he will sort you out."

Repeat a dozen times...

And I also keep wondering what was the bloody point of introducing sailing to the game when there are only two islands you can sail to and there is nothing interesting on them but a few Vidon camps to clear out.

L0cke89
12-12-2010, 02:09 PM
In comparison to the first game, this is still a huge step forwards.

I will say, yeah, chapter 2 and chapter 3 are a disaster but some of the side quests in New Ashos are a ton of fun.

Poganin
12-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Bloodthirsty umbrellas, lol :D

But I must say I enjoyed the murder investigation quest in chapter 1. Probably the only well-designed quest in the game.

Kayin
12-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Oh crap. That was one of the biggest problems with RDR - Marston was a glorified errand boy for pretty much the entire game. It's a pain in the keister when your own storyline is swept aside and painted over with crap subquests that don't benefit your character in any meaningful way.

DMichaels86
01-06-2011, 10:58 AM
dang.. after seeing this, i wonder if i should even purchase it when it comes to the U.S. :(

BrassBallz
01-07-2011, 07:38 PM
This game is not even released yet? How are you playing it?

ConfederateSuga
01-08-2011, 10:25 AM
This game is not even released yet? How are you playing it? Certain parts of Europe only. The game won't be released until 1/25/11 in the rest of the world.

Thrall51906
01-11-2011, 12:57 PM
what parts of europe? any parts of europe that have region free encoding so i can play this on my US 360? *crosses fingers*