PDA

View Full Version : Getting Ms.Chau

AboveHunter
11-30-2010, 08:37 PM
How do i get ms.chau is it same method as mr.chau?

Son of Kyuss
11-30-2010, 09:27 PM
Mrs. Chau unlocks alongside Mr. Chau, she is a "rare" striker so she doesn't show up that often.

A ZombieTwinkie
12-01-2010, 06:31 AM
I have yet to even see or obtain Mr. Chau, but from what I gather from reading over things. After you unlock him, just go through the game and use the striker move often. Mr. and Mrs. Chau will appear, though it will take more attempts for Mrs. Chau to appear.

Devil Maw Cry
12-03-2010, 12:47 AM
I dont get it is there a third Striker? i was thinking because knives has as second name chau so i was thinking that she is be mean as Mrs Chau ?

Son of Kyuss
12-03-2010, 06:01 AM
I dont get it is there a third Striker? i was thinking because knives has as second name chau so i was thinking that she is be mean as Mrs Chau ?

Yes there are 3 strikers, Knives, Mr. Chau and Mrs. Chau.

ShawnSig
12-21-2010, 08:25 AM
Do you have to use Mr & Mrs. Chau on each character? Or just once for the achievement. Lets say...

Use Scott's strike once
Use Ramona's striker once
Use Still's strike once
Use Kim's strike once
Use Negascott's once

Use Mrs. Chau once on any character?
Use Mr Chau once on any character

then bleep-bloop?

jd070993
12-21-2010, 10:50 AM
Do you have to use Mr & Mrs. Chau on each character? Or just once for the achievement. Lets say...

Use Scott's strike once
Use Still's strike once
Use Kim's strike once
Use Negascott's once

then bleep-bloop?

That is correct. However, be aware that there is a glitch, in which the achievement may not pop up, even if you fill the criteria.

Happened to my friend just 20 minutes ago, actually :(

A ZombieTwinkie
12-21-2010, 05:30 PM

Use Scott's strike once
Use Still's strike once
Use Kim's strike once
Use Negascott's once

then bleep-bloop?

Pretty much. Though you have to actually land a hit with each striker.

And for Mr. and Mrs. Chau, it's only on the character you unlocked Mr. Chau with. So if you beat him with Scott, then only Scott will have him. Then just go into a level, use the Striker move as much as possible and you should get 'em both fairly quick.

Alphaqsilly
12-22-2010, 04:33 AM
That is correct. However, be aware that there is a glitch, in which the achievement may not pop up, even if you fill the criteria.

Happened to my friend just 20 minutes ago, actually :(
What causes the glitch? Cuz I unlocked Mr Chau for every character and called him and Mrs. Chau and I dont have the achievement either.

jd070993
12-22-2010, 11:05 AM
What causes the glitch? Cuz I unlocked Mr Chau for every character and called him and Mrs. Chau and I dont have the achievement either.

I have no idea what causes it. Some people say you actually have to land a hit with each striker, while others say you gotta do it on the first playthrough.

Alphaqsilly
12-22-2010, 03:04 PM
I have no idea what causes it. Some people say you actually have to land a hit with each striker, while others say you gotta do it on the first playthrough.

I made sure that the hits landed each time.