PDA

View Full Version : Torch?!

metalheart
12-01-2010, 12:24 AM
I sold my torch because i never needed it, then came back to the first town (where you also got your first horse) and accepted a quest i forgot previousley.

In this quest you need to explore some tombs, and it seems this is finally where you need that torch (i cant see anything in there).

Problem is: no one is selling any torches! I've been searching everywhere.

Does anyone know how to get a new torch? Or maybe there is an alternative way to get some light?

I really want to complete this quest :/

g4freeman
12-05-2010, 06:57 AM
I sold my torch because i never needed it, then came back to the first town (where you also got your first horse) and accepted a quest i forgot previousley.

In this quest you need to explore some tombs, and it seems this is finally where you need that torch (i cant see anything in there).

Problem is: no one is selling any torches! I've been searching everywhere.

Does anyone know how to get a new torch? Or maybe there is an alternative way to get some light?

I really want to complete this quest :/

Make an Illumination Spell (just like Oblivion, I never used the torch).
Use a Fire Effect Card, an Enchant Carrier and a Time Modifier, and you're good. Later on you'll be able to empower the spell (make it last longer).

Sentyu
12-09-2010, 04:01 PM
i some how picked up 3 torches, unfortunately i couldn't say where :( but you may pick some up and you'll be able to go back or use the above spell combo thatg4freeman suggested :D

webah!
02-07-2011, 04:10 AM
Don't know if you still need a torch or not, but if anybody else is looking for one that jerk that makes you run around collecting the 4 runestones sells them.

JONBLEACH
02-07-2011, 04:23 AM
what is the quest called exploring the tombs? wud that count towards the dungeons achievement

MADasaHatter
02-07-2011, 09:01 PM
Can't you just change the screen settings to highest in order to see? I do that in every game with dark areas.

JONBLEACH
02-08-2011, 02:17 AM
Ya just change the gamma rating and you will be seeing everything all washed out but bright.

Where do u get the tombs quest, i still havent come accross the Labrinth level that came with my pre-order