PDA

View Full Version : long race (horse riding)

nickfizzer
12-01-2010, 12:37 AM
can anyone help please iv got gold on all other horse riding courses and platinum and evan dimond on the other horse riding courses but cant seen to unlock the long race. can someone help please before i decide to thro it out the window please. thanx in advance.......

olcsi2
12-12-2010, 01:47 PM
well, one of the loading mesages i saw in the game was something like... if you want to unlock the last horse riding competition, check uplay. you might as well give it a try and write us what they exactly mean.. :)

nicidee
01-25-2011, 06:21 PM
The Long Race is actually considered bonus game content, which can only be unlocked by redeeming Uplay reward points.

First, go to Uplay from the main menu and create an account if you don't already have one. It's easiest to use your controller, and a keypad attachment if you have one. Once you've created your Uplay account in the game, you should read up on it so you understand how it works - earning reward points, redeeming them, etc. I found it easier to look it up online rather than on the game.

Once you understand the concept of Uplay, you can logon to your account from the game menu and view your points balance. I believe the Long Race costs 40 points, so if you have enough you can redeem points to unlock it. If not, you'll have to earn more points. There are 4 achievements (objectives) in MotionSports that will give you points - I forget what they are but there will be a screen that tells you what you need to complete.

nicidee
01-25-2011, 06:25 PM
I should add - from what I've read there does not appear to be a (financial) cost associated with Uplay. You can't purchase Reward points with money, you only earn them by completing actions during gameplay. I guess they would be like Achievement points - except you can actually use them for something!