PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't this be quicker?

switzr1
12-01-2010, 02:43 AM
I've read all the various strategies for beating this game in the easiest way possible. However, I think I have an idea that might make the game even quicker. Someone who knows more than me can correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it make more sense to earn the bulk of the Roses RR by making them the partners of Lambdas, since Lambda matches are much faster? The guide here says don't mess with Lambdas until you are done with everything involving the Roses, and team L1 with L2, L2 with L3, etc. But it seems to me that the less fighting you do with Roses, the better, since their matches take longer.

I understand you still have to use the Roses to win titles, win Queens matches, etc, but for their mop-up matches to earn the extra RR, wouldn't my idea make sense? At least with weak Roses like BBD? Miss Spencer is easy enough to do the standard way.

Also, if someone else already had this idea, I'm sorry, but I didn't see it anywhere on this forum.

BlokeCDP
01-26-2011, 02:08 PM
I think so, this is the method I am adopting :)

Zukin-Man
01-30-2011, 11:39 AM
I've actually been doing this for quite a while. The only irritating this is that if you don't change the name of the Lambda you're currently playing as, it's hard to remember which one you're supposed to pick if you buy items with your current partner and try to change back to the right Lambda. It's even worse with added load times if that Lambda is wearing a downloaded outfit.

switzr1
06-25-2011, 10:07 PM
I made a spreadsheet to keep track of everything I need to do so I can change between characters easily. That way I know who is partners with whom, and I know how much money each character needs to buy out the remaining costumes without ever switching to them.

FeLizP
06-28-2011, 12:44 AM
I've read all the various strategies for beating this game in the easiest way possible. However, I think I have an idea that might make the game even quicker. Someone who knows more than me can correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it make more sense to earn the bulk of the Roses RR by making them the partners of Lambdas, since Lambda matches are much faster? The guide here says don't mess with Lambdas until you are done with everything involving the Roses, and team L1 with L2, L2 with L3, etc. But it seems to me that the less fighting you do with Roses, the better, since their matches take longer.

I understand you still have to use the Roses to win titles, win Queens matches, etc, but for their mop-up matches to earn the extra RR, wouldn't my idea make sense? At least with weak Roses like BBD? Miss Spencer is easy enough to do the standard way.

Also, if someone else already had this idea, I'm sorry, but I didn't see it anywhere on this forum.

I meant to reply to this thread MONTHS ago but now I'm finally getting the chance to. There is nothing wrong with using a shooter 1 Lambda to grind for money at all! The reason I said don't bother with Lambdas until later was because personally thats how I did it, I legitamently played with each Rose and won enough matches to net me 332,000 reward money (mostly in Hard street fights). It's pretty annoying since some of the Roses are no fun to use and some are weak like heck like Becky for example. It's much easier just to play tag matches with Lambdas as each Roses partner.

I have already added it to the Strategy Guide as a possible option. Thanks for further acknowledging this as it's pretty stressful coming up with 332,000 but winning 150 Street Fights on Hard difficulty isn't that bad once you figure out a strategy with each Rose, but no need if you just use the Lambda Tag method I suppose. Just sucks that I put so much work into the Strategy Guide only to see most people grind their money using the Lambda Tag combo, nevertheless it did help people out there and that's all that matters in the end.

artphobia
07-20-2011, 06:26 AM
Just sucks that I put so much work into the Strategy Guide only to see most people grind their money using the Lambda Tag combo, nevertheless it did help people out there and that's all that matters in the end.

It's helped me out greatly for doing the 20 Singles Titles with each of the Roses. Thanks tons. I'm looking to 100% by the end of the year... hopefully sooner seeing as how I want to get to 200k gs by then as well. :)

punish1016
02-21-2012, 03:44 AM
Becky is not that weak if she is customized. When she is thin in superstar mode, her lethal attack can end the match around 1 minute.

punish1016
02-23-2012, 02:24 AM

This is the best method, no one (even Miss Spencer) can finish the match within 16-17 seconds. However, sometimes it is not easy to find Tag match.