PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy Season 3 Finale

Gackt
12-01-2010, 04:57 AM
Did anyone else catch the finale tonight? It was nothing short of amazing...twists I definitely did not see coming and it ended on a really good note. I wonder if they will continue the series.

KSizzle
12-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Sounds like it was everything I expected. I DVR'd it and plan on watching it this evening. I will refrain from looking back in this thread (spoilers) until I have watched it.

If you said "I wonder if they will continue the series" it has to be good! ;)

Gackt
12-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Sounds like it was everything I expected. I DVR'd it and plan on watching it this evening. I will refrain from looking back in this thread (spoilers) until I have watched it.

If you said "I wonder if they will continue the series" it has to be good! ;)

Yeah I left out any details incase someone had not seen it yet, let me know after you watch it though!

JAW LV
12-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Did anyone else catch the finale tonight? It was nothing short of amazing...twists I definitely did not see coming and it ended on a really good note. I wonder if they will continue the series.

Hell ya. It ended on an epic note IMO... I especially liked the car execution scene, I'd like to explain more but I'm not sure how to use the spoiler tag. As far as the series continuing: The way the season ended it seems like next season would continue on with Jackson finding out about how his father truly died. I think the show experienced good enough ratings for Fox to sign on for another season.

KSizzle
12-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Yeah I left out any details incase someone had not seen it yet, let me know after you watch it though!

Finally got around to watching it late last night. It was nothing short of amazing! IMO this and Breaking Bad are the two best shows on television. I won't post any spoilers for those that haven't seen it, but I certainly wasn't expecting the final twist at the end! What a great episode. I am also curious to see where they go from here. I also loved the Neil Young cover of "Hey Hey My My" playing in the ending montage. Wow...

Gackt
12-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Finally got around to watching it late last night. It was nothing short of amazing! IMO this and Breaking Bad are the two best shows on television. I won't post any spoilers for those that haven't seen it, but I certainly wasn't expecting the final twist at the end! What a great episode. I am also curious to see where they go from here. I also loved the Neil Young cover of "Hey Hey My My" playing in the ending montage. Wow...

lol, they did alot of music montages this season...but they are always really well done/placed. As for Breaking Bad, Ive only seen 1 EP, I should probably check that show out if you say its good.

Spoony Bard
12-19-2010, 02:12 AM
I'm guessing the next season will start 14 months after this finale with the guys being introduced to a drastically different Charming. I hope they get to spotlight the new pledges, season 3 was crammed with so much plot they sort of got overlooked for the most part.

X monkfish69 X
03-13-2011, 11:05 PM
I just finished up Season 3 of SOA and I loved every episode ! I cannot wait for Season 4 to start. The finale of this season has to be one of the best episodes ever and what happened between Stahl and Ope was spot-on for me. Unser was brilliant too. Wonder how many more episodes his character will last though seeing as he has the big C looming over his head. Seems like he's on borrowed time.

There are also other issues that might crop up in the next season: The Russians (looking forward to how that will be handled), and Hale running for Mayor. Wonder how those two things will pan out... Also, I can't see the peace being kept for long between the Mayans and the Sons.

But time will tell and hopefully will answer these questions ! I really cannot wait :D