PDA

View Full Version : Do Two Worlds II have english subtitles, voices and in-game?

cheevo360
12-01-2010, 05:02 AM
Let me know please

Andreas_loel
12-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Do you expect that they release a game without english subs and shit when its a worldwide release game?

cheevo360
12-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Do you expect that they release a game without english subs and shit when its a worldwide release game?

I not sure but because Two Worlds II out now for Germany so that why I want know if have english subtitles and voices in-game and main menu thing like those I want know this why I ask here.

I am in England, UK and I already ordered Two Worlds II for Xbox 360 version from Germany version so I will find out myself anyway but let hope other people will tell me if have.

FOXHOUND MGS4
12-01-2010, 04:08 PM
I not sure but because Two Worlds II out now for Germany so that why I want know if have english subtitles and voices in-game and main menu thing like those I want know this why I ask here.

I am in England, UK and I already ordered Two Worlds II for Xbox 360 version from Germany version so I will find out myself anyway but let hope other people will tell me if have.

I'm from England and i can confirm that the game is in English (i expect it recognises your language settings on your xbox)

cheevo360
12-01-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm from England and i can confirm that the game is in English (i expect it recognises your language settings on your xbox)

Hey yeah I am england and my xbox 360 is england so if i put two worlds II germany version disc in and they change to english in game right?

Also is your Two Worlds II game from germany too or?

FOXHOUND MGS4
12-02-2010, 12:41 AM
Hey yeah I am england and my xbox 360 is england so if i put two worlds II germany version disc in and they change to english in game right?

Also is your Two Worlds II game from germany too or?

Im not 100% sure if mine is a German version as all it says on the back cover is "Made in EU", although it does say "Game in German, English and French", with German being the first choice i would say my version is from Germany. However, the book is all in English which is a bit confusing? Yes it should automatically change to English when you play it as i had a French version of Tenchu and that automatically went into English for me. Hope this helps you out?

cheevo360
12-02-2010, 01:47 AM
Im not 100% sure if mine is a German version as all it says on the back cover is "Made in EU", although it does say "Game in German, English and French", with German being the first choice i would say my version is from Germany. However, the book is all in English which is a bit confusing? Yes it should automatically change to English when you play it as i had a French version of Tenchu and that automatically went into English for me. Hope this helps you out?

Yeah thank you for explain and help, I had ordered game day before and still waiting for post at my home door so possible one or two weeks wait, but shit cos heavy snows now here so two worlds II possible wait long I dunno cos snow affect postman and parcel business to post anyway I look forward when it will arrive my home soon :P

Vigor
12-02-2010, 05:50 PM
I have an english version, the voice cast is pretty awesome and a lot of humor goes along with it.

Don't worry about it.

Accelra
12-03-2010, 10:50 AM

That's the same version I got yesterday. I've yet to boot it up and play but I'm really looking forward to playing!

SHIGSY
12-04-2010, 09:46 AM
Wouldnt promote the person at Reality Pump who was responsible for the spellchecking of their subtitles:
http://www.9lives.be/forum/members/shigsy-albums-two-worlds-2-picture9647-two-worlds-2-wie-leest-de-ondertiteling-na.jpg
Came across this during a quest in New Ashos where the NPC talks about his horologist father.

Sentyu
12-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Wouldnt promote the person at Reality Pump who was responsible for the spellchecking of their subtitles:
http://www.9lives.be/forum/members/shigsy-albums-two-worlds-2-picture9647-two-worlds-2-wie-leest-de-ondertiteling-na.jpg
Came across this during a quest in New Ashos where the NPC talks about his horologist father.

lol i wish i kept the subs on now hehe

JordiMSX
12-05-2010, 05:39 PM
I'm playing the X360 EU version of two worlds 2 and it has 4 adio options: English, French, German and Russian. As for subtitles, it has several. Something like 10 options including Italian, Spanish and others. The game don't takes the default xbox config. It asks you which option you prefer the first time you play it.

cheevo360
12-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Got Two Worlds II now and I enjoy this game so far but small problem with this game that screen display is too wide that make you cant see corners of screen for items in select menu to view and select items u want also mini map and healths that not show whole just half to see.

So that problem with screen, I had checked in options there no option for you change wide of screen that make better to see but I don't care about it.

Have someone same problem about screen is too wide?