PDA

View Full Version : rubberbanding to 5000 kills + no hit!

Cringer85
12-01-2010, 09:16 PM
I just figured out, I'm would rubberband the x button on my turbo controller with the quick spinning blade on Darque level for 5000 kills. Watched a movie meanwhile and had the achievement after.

After that, I figured, I would just run through a level spinning my blade extremely quick non stop to kill all my enemies on the way, before they can hit me. It's easy, because the blade spins that extremely quick with a rubberbanded turbo controller that you can't get hit.
(I will recommend this method only, if you can't do the other methods for no-hit, mentioned in the guide.)

Happy gaming.

SarDark
12-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Last boss with shielding tactic is still the best way for no hit imho.
and got my 5K at playthrough 2.5

Cringer85
12-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Yes. I do also recommend the last boss with shield tactic, it is still the best. Only in case, someone can't for the life of him make that, then this is at least an option.

Buruma
11-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Wish I had a turbo controller to attempt that method. Sat in a cave in that level for an hour mashing the attack button, got bored and decided to finish the level and grind elsewhere only to have the GAME FREEZE during the final cut scene. All of those kills disappeared. F*cking game. Tried loading that cut scene again out of curiosity and, sure enough, the game crashed every time I tested that cut scene while wearing the rabbit costume. Only achievement I still need. :mad: