PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon diamond/pearl subject

CrAzYnEsS
06-03-2007, 12:58 AM
i dont have a cheat system, so how do i by playin serious get all 3 of the original starter pokemon from gold/silver, espescially a typhlosion. Im not connected to wi fi so i cant trade for one, but i havent even seen one yet so i still wouldnt be able to. So is there any way to find them in the wild, and if not in diamond or pearl, could i find them in shappire,firedred,leafgreen?

DjCrimsonFox
06-07-2007, 09:05 AM
They were available in Emerald, in which I think once you completed the Hoenn dex, but you could only choose from the three(but only pick one), or from Pokemon XD by completing all 100 stages on Mt. Battle without changing pokemon (repeatable if the conditions are met again) but that would require having the cable to connect a gba to a gamecube.
Otherwise, you're pretty much out of luck unless you pick up a cheat device like pro action replay.

DARK LORD RYAN
08-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Just like he said, youre only chance is having a gamecube!! By the way, is the pokemon game any good?

Vampire x360a
08-08-2007, 09:43 AM
the new pokeman games are quite good i played on ma mates for a bit, id never reli liked pokeman b4, but it was a ok game