PDA

View Full Version : easy 1000 ?

warlordak47
12-02-2010, 10:07 AM
hi can anyone tell me what this game is like and what you have to do ? also what would the difficulty be out of 10 and how long for 1k ?

Sn1gaaaZ
12-02-2010, 12:30 PM
It's an easy 1k as long you're good at solving puzzles and minigames. I don't think you can compare this game with any of the new games. Some people say it's the Little Big Planet for Xbox but it's completly different to play. At the moment I just played through a one third of the game and the difficulty is 4/10 I guess. Some challenges are no problem at all and some are a bit tricky but it makes so much fun.
Maybe this gameplay trailer (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/scoretacular-trailer-create/707226) helps you getting a opinion about the game.

warlordak47
12-02-2010, 01:40 PM
awesome i will be picking this one up for sure.looks like it would be a fun game to play around with + easy achievements what more can i ask for.im finding it hard to find out any info on some of these kinect games.thanks for the info and also for adding the trailer.cheers

Sn1gaaaZ
12-02-2010, 01:54 PM
awesome i will be picking this one up for sure.looks like it would be a fun game to play around with + easy achievements what more can i ask for.im finding it hard to find out any info on some of these kinect games.thanks for the info and also for adding the trailer.cheers
No problem. You don't need to play it with kinect, the game supports it yes but I play it normally with my controller.

warlordak47
12-02-2010, 01:57 PM
oh ok i didnt know that,ill have to try it with both.im looking for it now on ebay lol

FunkSoulStrange
12-07-2010, 08:27 AM
I'd say the puzzle solving part of this game is more like Scribblenauts in that you put objects together to solve puzzles with maybe a little rube goldberg device style in there for fun. The coloring/decorating is ok, but I kinda just did what I needed to do so far.

xTSx KeZZa
12-10-2010, 03:51 PM
just bought this game today as it was cheap and looked fun, ill probably give it to my daughter once ive finished with it as it is something she would enjoy playing