PDA

View Full Version : Donkey Challenge Guide Video

adammcd09
12-02-2010, 11:57 AM
YouTube - Trials HD Barrel Of Laughs Perfect run using Micro Donkey

Its still processing while im posting this but by the time you look it hopefully its finished

GR4V1G0R3
12-02-2010, 01:45 PM
nice one mate. i'm struggling with it myself, but nothing a vid can help with,

i just need some skill and my new pad to arrive, my stick is worn and now that it doesn't auto centre, i have less control than a noob does anyway, let go of the stick and he fires himself over the handle bars or something equally as random

glad they put an achievement for the donkey, i find it hilarious to use. shouldnt be having as much trouble as i am, this track is easier than 'donkey business' and i somehow 0 faulted that

anybody else finding the track easier on the donkey than normal bikes?

adammcd09
12-02-2010, 01:50 PM
anybody else finding the track easier on the donkey than normal bikes?
:o I actually did as well. I had a really crap time so tried with another bike but kept over shooting the landings and having to retry

ThrustfulSteve
12-02-2010, 02:08 PM
you made that look easy...unfortunatly it really isnt...i hate the donkey

GR4V1G0R3
12-02-2010, 02:14 PM
i found the start ridiculous on the pheonix, with the donkey it was fine (maybe cos with the donkey you just hold throttle and nothing else until you're level with the platform) then i realised what track it was, and quit out to select the donkey.

looking forward to trying to get this achievement when i've got a pad that behaves, then i'll have to try the donkey tourney too. then many golds to be attempted.

adammcd09
12-02-2010, 03:59 PM
you made that look easy...unfortunatly it really isnt...i hate the donkey

You didnt see the attempts I didnt record :P