PDA

View Full Version : My 2 pence

HeatGuyStu
12-02-2010, 12:43 PM
Well I've just ploughed my way through this for 200G, may even be the first on MGC to get it. Woo and hoo. Anyway, it's hard to judge this game having played the sublime Blur moments before this. I'll try nonetheless.

It's marginally harder than Need for Speed but in the same way that 2+2 is marginally harder than 1+1. It's probably only harder as the controls aren't as good.

The cars bounce like balls off jumps. Funny until the bounce upside down for no apparent reason.

Crashing seems to make no difference, u can push all traffic out of the way without fear of loss of time or damage. The same ANNOYING music plays every race. The presentation is poor and I just don't think they tried to hard with this. At least Need for Speed was well presented.

But it's an easy 200G. Very easy. I hope no one does a guide as it's just not worth the time and effort. The only difficult part is the AI has the ability to turbo boost up to u on every boss battle, annoying but you can still beat them as they never pull away.

Do I recommend this as a game? Nope.

Do I recommend this as an easy 200Gs. Yup.

DENAz666
12-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Thanks for that mate, yo just helped me make up my mind :)

LausDomini
12-31-2010, 03:31 PM
How long for the completion?

DENAz666
01-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Not long at all, depending on your skill, but no longer then 4-5 hours max