PDA

View Full Version : Most life points in a single game?

UK Dennis
12-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Whats your highest amount of life points in a single game? single or online.

Mine is 50500.
I had Prime Material Dragon on the field against Abie. He had 3 Solar Flare Dragon, a Volcanic Splicer and Nightmare wheel on one of my dragons. Prime Material Dragon's effect is; 'Any effect that would inflict damage to a player increases their life points instead, etc, etc'.
I was getting 2500 each turn :p
But i had to win, so heavy storm wiped out her magics (Messenger of Peace), and traps. Then Red Dragon Archfiend did the rest ;)

http://i54.tinypic.com/24bt9up.jpg

Pegasus Tenma
12-02-2010, 06:33 PM
she? i thought abie was a he?

UK Dennis
12-02-2010, 06:51 PM
does it really matter? _

Nazka Asmodeus
12-02-2010, 07:23 PM
With my Necroface deck, I once hit 90000+ LP, with 3 Soul Absorptions against H.S... but I never thought of taking a picture! I'll try to do it again and post a pic next time! ^^

UK Dennis
12-02-2010, 07:39 PM
With my Necroface deck, I once hit 90000+ LP, with 3 Soul Absorptions against H.S... but I never thought of taking a picture! I'll try to do it again and post a pic next time! ^^

I hate it when H.S uses that strategy. Although, it doesnt matter if i lose since i normally get the same amount of cards as if i won.

Nazka Asmodeus
12-02-2010, 08:10 PM
I hate it when H.S uses that strategy. Although, it doesnt matter if i lose since i normally get the same amount of cards as if i won.

hehe! yeah, although considering we won't get more than 15 cards, I kinda hate longer duels as it's not worth it...

Ok, here's the pic I promised! As you can see I stopped at the 19th turn, I could have continued, but what's the point! haha! XD

UK Dennis
12-02-2010, 08:30 PM
What the. If i was against you i would have give up at that point haha. Im not that much of a strategists for decks like yours, i prefer power more than anything else :p

Nazka Asmodeus
12-02-2010, 08:38 PM
What the. If i was against you i would have give up at that point haha. Im not that much of a strategists for decks like yours, i prefer power more than anything else :p

lol! Well I don't really use this deck anymore.. I used it to farm my cards since it almost always guaranteed 15 cards per duels.. So yeah, now I use other kind of decks to win! :)

UK Dennis
12-02-2010, 08:40 PM
I dont blame you, im on 863 unique cards and i only get a new card every 10 duels.

hawaiianruler
12-02-2010, 11:41 PM
hehe! yeah, although considering we won't get more than 15 cards, I kinda hate longer duels as it's not worth it...

Ok, here's the pic I promised! As you can see I stopped at the 19th turn, I could have continued, but what's the point! haha! XD

Dang... Thats a lot of HP. Once I hit 750,000 using neo-spacian air man and mermaid archer. But it took over 75 turns to do it.