PDA

View Full Version : wow...

JVodka
06-03-2007, 05:18 AM
I just started to go for the online achievements for this a few days ago and man, this is the worst online experience I've ever had.

From the first match, I was called names and negative repped just because I'm not the shit at this game. I think I'll just move on to another game. Too bad I wasted 8 dollars on the new maps too.

Creech
06-03-2007, 06:41 AM
That sucks, dude. I really don't play ranked games anymore for that very reason. Gears of War was the exact same for me, and I really haven't played a ranked game since unless I can mess with the system to play ranked games among friends.

Tussell
06-03-2007, 06:44 AM
No offense, but I'd just say stop crying. It's XBox Live, it's a public place. People are going to say a lot of shit...

housemdfan
06-03-2007, 07:03 AM
Sadly I agree with Mr. Tussell up there. I ignore all the 'smack talk' for the main part. Join a group called Gamer Angels and get a date and time set up to play with them. I'm a part of the clan and it's great.

Tussell
06-03-2007, 07:05 AM
Sadly I agree with Mr. Tussell up there. I ignore all the 'smack talk' for the main part. Join a group called Gamer Angels and get a date and time set up to play with them. I'm a part of the clan and it's great.
Why thank you!
I don't mean to be rude at all, I'm just saying it should most likely be common sense though.

housemdfan
06-03-2007, 07:10 AM
Well some people are sensitive towards language (My mother turns the Sirius off when I'm listening to Raw Dog comedy in the car). OH! Here's the link to Gamer Angels. http://www.live.ukgamers.net/ Just let 'em know it was housemdfan who sent ya!

Edit: Heeeeee! I'm a peon!

Tussell
06-03-2007, 07:22 AM
I'm fully aware of that. My mom is quite the same way, but sometimes she doesn't care.

But coming on Xbox Live expecting no vulgar language, is like walking into a circus, and expecting not to see clowns.

CoolioDude
06-03-2007, 01:31 PM
When I first got the game, I didn't even know what a ranked match was because it was the second day I got an xbox 360. I just played soooooooo many player matches that I was eventually really good at the game.

I do agree this is the worst game to get online achievements in, just keep at it. I sometimes have games where I have 15 points and 30 deaths, and then I have games where I get 80 points and 30 deaths.

Also, don't let the smack talkers get to you. What I did the first day, was when I got smack talked, I smack talked 'em back. That always seems to work...

JVodka
06-03-2007, 02:51 PM
No offense, but I'd just say stop crying. It's XBox Live, it's a public place. People are going to say a lot of shit...

it's not the language that pissed me off, I've played plenty of halo. It was the fact that they negative repped me just because I sucked in my first match. This is the only game I've ever been negative repped in.

UNDERWALLY
06-05-2007, 01:23 AM
Agree, but u can still play split screen with your friends, and its not that bad cmon