PDA

View Full Version : problems with float like a butterfly and missed by a mile achievements

tictacsnake88
12-03-2010, 06:32 AM
I just started the game so that might be my problem but I have been doing the cinematic dodge and no achievement is popping I figured it would pop as soon as you were taught how to dodge but it didn't and tried it again at the first fight where you get the flashlight and revolver but it still hasn't popped can someone please tell me what the problem is here do I need to just continue to progress through the story or should I have already got the achievements or maybe I am just not doing it right but it does slow the animation down when I do it can someone please help

Worhammer
12-03-2010, 06:46 AM
I think it was the first achievement I got (either that or the "enlightement" one, whatever...) so maybe try clearing your game cache? It's in system settings somewhere, I forget where, google it. If that doesn't help, I dunno. I got the missed by a mile half way through ep. 3 if that helps, and that was without any boosting at all.

tictacsnake88
12-03-2010, 08:40 AM
I finally got them both all I had to do was progress a little farther until I got attacked by two taken and I hit the dodge buttons and the achievement finally popped on the screen and then I just did it 19 more times and the second achievement popped hey thanks for replying though