PDA

View Full Version : Yubel

Silvx
12-03-2010, 08:14 AM
I recently finished getting the final Yubel card, making it so I have all 3, but I still don't really understand them; can anyone explain how they work?

UK Dennis
12-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Basically you need to get each destroyed to summon the next. However, it can't be done by battle. Since each one has an effect to not be destroyed by battle.

applepie774
12-03-2010, 08:37 AM
I'll try to explain it too you, hope it's not too confusing.

Yubel - Basically can't be destroyed in battle. If an opponent attacks, then they take damage according to their monster's ATK (you can't take battle damage so you're fine), you have to constantly tribute a monster at the End Phase and if it's destroyed, except by its own effect, you can Special Summon 1 Yubel - Terror Incarnate.

Terror Incarnate - Same thing, except End Phase effect. This destroys all OTHER monsters (not Terror Incarnate) and when this is removed from the field you can Special Summon 1 Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare.

The Ultimate Nightmare - Same thing, but this can ATTACK your opponent and your opponent loses LP based on the monster you attacked (don't forget, you still can't take battle damage).

So basically I restated the effects, but I guess in a little simpler form. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

UK Dennis
12-03-2010, 08:39 AM
Tips on how to use yubel here:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Yubel

Silvx
12-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Alrighty, so the main issue is just keeping up a little constant flow of monsters to keep tributing until you can get your original Yubel upgraded. So you'd want a deck with not too many high lvl monsters for a Yubel deck. Thank you =)

UK Dennis
12-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Well, not really. You could special summon Yubel by Mystic tomatos effect and then use a card like Raigeki Break to destroy it.

linktriforce007
12-04-2010, 06:25 AM
Summon Yubel, Chain Torrential Tribute

The 8lue Ace
12-04-2010, 04:48 PM
I use a yubel deck and he's perfect for using final countdown with, combo yubel with mythic tomato and doom shaman for getting her out on the field easy.

The best card for a yubel deck is limit reverse and yes it is in this game, basically you can summon yubel from the graveyard, then during your turn switch yubel to defence mode to destroy it with limit reverse's effect and activating yubels summon 2nd form ability, do this with final countdown and you've got the other player in a real pickle.

Crush card virus helps and montage dragon can be used to get yubel from the hand to the graveyard while giving your dragon a huge 9900 attack power if you use all 3 forms to summon it, which is perfect for OTK's since yubels 2nd form wipes the field of any monster defences.