Top banner broken?

housemdfan

But it shouldn't take weeks to get the site up to the next step on the stairs now, should it?

If it this was our full time job, I'd agree, but its not and we all have lives outside the site ;)

When you update vBulletin it resets everything thats been changed on the forum skin... Which sucks, but instead of going through this crap everytime, we're sorting out a new "integrated" skin ;) But people have to be patient and realise that this is a hobby for us and we do what we can when we can :)

Gawd Some Of You People Are Ungreatfull

Webb & Minty And All The Mods Do ALOT For This Site

And Your Complaining about A Little Thing At The Top Of The Page

Give Them Som Breathing Room!!

The whole point of the Feedback thread is to give feedback, and report typo's, bugs, display issues, that sort of thing. It is to give the admins help in finding what needs to be fixed. Asking if the top of the page is broken is fine. Asking to do things faster, IMO, is not. This thread was fine to make in my eyes.

Thanks, as I said I was curious. I just kinda noticed it last night while I was watching my bedroom swim from being tired. I didn't know if maybe I had to activate it or what (I checked the FAQ too) Sooooo yeah. Thanks for the responses. :)

If it this was our full time job, I'd agree, but its not and we all have lives outside the site ;)

When you update vBulletin it resets everything thats been changed on the forum skin... Which sucks, but instead of going through this crap everytime, we're sorting out a new "integrated" skin ;) But people have to be patient and realise that this is a hobby for us and we do what we can when we can :)

Well said m8, i could not of put it better myself.

I must admit the work here is bloody brilliant. I say keep up the good work and ignore all the whiners and naysayers. Just keep trudging along doing what you're doing. And it's awesome to see the mods and the admin actually participate in the threads unlike other boards where they are just a shadow.