PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth buying "The Signal" and "The Writer"?

Xen0pi
12-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Heey guys.

Am new at the hole Xbox live thing even tho i have had an Xbox for a long time now. Anyway yesterday i saw these new DLC of Alan Wake, and i was wondering is it worth buying or what? :)

xEndriux
12-03-2010, 11:49 AM
This two DLC are good ... if you like Alan Wake
I finished them, the achievements are not so difficult, just the one in which you don't have to die

Xen0pi
12-03-2010, 12:11 PM
This two DLC are good ... if you like Alan Wake
I finished them, the achievements are not so difficult, just the one in which you don't have to die

Does it live up to the standard of the Original game or is it better :) ?
I really like the first Alan Wake!

xEndriux
12-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Does it live up to the standard of the Original game or is it better :) ?
I really like the first Alan Wake!

let say the same of the original game nothing more nothing less :)

Xen0pi
12-03-2010, 01:03 PM
let say the same of the original game nothing more nothing less :)

Okay thanks m8 :)

xEndriux
12-03-2010, 01:05 PM
you're welcome
have a look at the guide in order to get all the DLC achievements

Xen0pi
12-03-2010, 01:20 PM
you're welcome
Okay ill have a look at it when i get home and buy the 2 DLC :)

Edit: Could'nt resist, so i took a sneak peak :P
They really look easy, from a first hand look.

amacteur
12-03-2010, 04:09 PM
you're welcome

Hey Endriu, how are you my friend? :woop:

To answer Xenopi's question, I'd say both DLC are great. They are not that hard, but you may struggle with the 2 achievements where you have to complete both DLC straight, without dying or reloading.

AmbaLaBamba
12-03-2010, 04:34 PM
I've only bought the first DLC and haven't played it yet, seeing as the majority of people whom have played the DLC in this thread have enjoyed it I think I might go back in to the world of Alan Wake soon. :)

Xen0pi
12-03-2010, 06:33 PM
I've only bought the first DLC and haven't played it yet, seeing as the majority of people whom have played the DLC in this thread have enjoyed it I think I might go back in to the world of Alan Wake soon. :)

Haven't bought it yet due to some problems with my card... But am gonna do it soon thats for sure! How come you haven't played it yet? :)

AmbaLaBamba
12-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Haven't bought it yet due to some problems with my card... But am gonna do it soon thats for sure! How come you haven't played it yet? :)

Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't know whether it's because I took a break after finishing the game to play other things... Will get back in to it soon though, I honestly think it's a good game.

Xen0pi
12-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't know whether it's because I took a break after finishing the game to play other things... Will get back in to it soon though, I honestly think it's a good game.

Okay, yeah well imo i think its one of the best games out there. Or im just hard to please when it comes to games. overall the story in the game is really good unlike most games that comes out atm.

AmbaLaBamba
12-03-2010, 07:21 PM
One of the best SP games I own so far! Looking forward to playing the DLC now, I might replay the game first to get in to the mood again?! :)

Xen0pi
12-03-2010, 07:28 PM
One of the best SP games I own so far! Looking forward to playing the DLC now, I might replay the game first to get in to the mood again?! :)

I really envy you right now! Damn credit card!! :mad:

AmbaLaBamba
12-03-2010, 07:35 PM
I really envy you right now! Damn credit card!! :mad:

Don't worry I wont be playing it anytime soon. Got a few more things to play first, THEN Alan Wake..

Xen0pi
12-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Don't worry I wont be playing it anytime soon. Got a few more things to play first, THEN Alan Wake..

Hehe okay :)