PDA

View Full Version : 971/1000 still no mirror force

hivbia
12-03-2010, 05:05 PM
So I have been playing this game nonstop trying to get as many cards as possible before the packs come out I would venture to say easily 500-1000 duels most wins and still no force I have amazing cars like chimeratech overdragon overload fusion red eyes darkness metal dragon blue eyes only one though and still no force I just got morphing jar yesterday after weeks of trying and I got two red eyes wyverns at one time yesterday too but all I want is mirror force so I was asking if someone could please rub a magic lamp and ask the genie for a trade ability lol just wanted to vent

captain host
12-03-2010, 09:39 PM
So I have been playing this game nonstop trying to get as many cards as possible before the packs come out I would venture to say easily 500-1000 duels most wins and still no force I have amazing cars like chimeratech overdragon overload fusion red eyes darkness metal dragon blue eyes only one though and still no force I just got morphing jar yesterday after weeks of trying and I got two red eyes wyverns at one time yesterday too but all I want is mirror force so I was asking if someone could please rub a magic lamp and ask the genie for a trade ability lol just wanted to vent i feel you bro,getting the frigging same card over and over again piss me off, fuck you darkfire dragon,fuck you mucisian king,i hate you both.

Nazka Asmodeus
12-03-2010, 10:59 PM
i feel you bro,getting the frigging same card over and over again piss me off, fuck you darkfire dragon,fuck you mucisian king,i hate you both.

Haha! So true! btw, don't forget Reaper on the Nightmare, Zombie Warrior and Kamionwizard! :p

UK Dennis
12-03-2010, 11:06 PM
I remember the days when they were good cards :p

SevenJesterHats
12-04-2010, 12:46 AM
Haha! So true! btw, don't forget Reaper on the Nightmare, Zombie Warrior and Kamionwizard! :p

i dont hve a single reaper of the nightmare, i hve 957/1000.

im pretty much in the same boat here but all i need is a sangan!! or a dark monarch. cannot get ethier

if i see one more swords of revealing light, i swear to god im gonna throw my xbox in the toilet!

DeeJayMark
12-04-2010, 03:48 AM
i dont hve a single reaper of the nightmare, i hve 957/1000.

im pretty much in the same boat here but all i need is a sangan!! or a dark monarch. cannot get ethier

if i see one more swords of revealing light, i swear to god im gonna throw my xbox in the toilet!

Dude dont flush your xbox, hes not to blame, heres my trick, i trow a yugioh card in the toilet and flush it, it works =P

linktriforce007
12-04-2010, 06:11 AM
Dude dont flush your xbox, hes not to blame, heres my trick, i trow a yugioh card in the toilet and flush it, it works =P

Win.

10char

IXISHADOW
12-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Wow I have around 300 cards and I have Blue Eyes Ultimate, Jinzo, Sangan and Mirror Force.

The 8lue Ace
12-04-2010, 04:52 PM
I think I've had 4 mirror forces so far and yet I've got not a single masked dragon -_-

Mr Waggy
12-04-2010, 06:53 PM
I'm at 832 and I'm still waiting for Mirror Force and Mystical Space Typhoon.

And I still don't have a single Miracle Fusion. (Which I desperately need considering I use Elemental Heroes.)

UK Dennis
12-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Im at 910 and i have only just got Blue Eyes White Dragon. Now all i need is another 2.

SynysterChris
12-05-2010, 12:31 AM
I feel your pain, I have been playing forever to get a polymerization card, I have up ward 800 plus cards and no. And the last piece of Exodia. Also some more cards just multiples of some cards I need for my anti-heal deck.

Also whats up and giving you multiplies of limited or 1 card limit cards I swear I would have a thousand card destruction and swords of revealing light.

Mr Waggy
12-05-2010, 12:48 AM
I just got Mirror Force! :D

I was bored so I thought I'd actually win the tournament for once and I got it from Yusei. Coincidence?

Pegasus Tenma
12-05-2010, 01:52 AM
lol i got mirror force at the start but i still cant get a gorz and a cyber dragon

Mr Waggy
12-05-2010, 02:46 AM
lol i got mirror force at the start but i still cant get a gorz and a cyber dragon

I really want Gorz. He's useful for any deck by the looks of it.

UK Dennis
12-05-2010, 02:57 AM
I wouldnt say he is useful for any deck. Maybe decks that are power based, or just good cards. However, burn decks and necroface decks would have no need for him.

Pegasus Tenma
12-05-2010, 09:40 AM
I just want gorz for my dark deck at the moment

DannyD
12-06-2010, 07:27 AM
I have 2 mirror forces and i've only played about 50 duels

SynysterChris
12-06-2010, 09:10 AM
If you only play with the guy or girl character keep playing with them till you stop getting new cards then switch over to the other character, and it should start giving you new cards. Just keep repeating the process.

Its helped me get some new cards after getting about 5 billion of the same cards.

Its Fooga
12-07-2010, 09:01 PM
I've got close to 800 cards and I still haven't gotten a Solemn, and it's totally pissing me off.

SynysterChris
12-07-2010, 10:38 PM
I've got close to 800 cards and I still haven't gotten a Solemn, and it's totally pissing me off.

I know I have almost 900 cards and no Polymerization. Its really lame. :(

Kiotsukete
12-07-2010, 11:37 PM
I wish I could get my hands on Destiny Hero Malicious, let alone 3 of them.. I did get 2 Mirror Forces, 2 Judgment Dragons and a bunch of other goodies, but all I really need is a 2nd DaD and Destiny Draw along with the Malicious' to complete Tele-DaD.

SynysterChris
12-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Finally!!!! For the love of Children's Card Games I finally got the last piece of Exodia. Now only if I can possibly manage to get at least one Polymerization, I will be happy as punch.

Kiotsukete
12-14-2010, 04:01 AM
Finally!!!! For the love of Children's Card Games I finally got the last piece of Exodia. Now only if I can possibly manage to get at least one Polymerization, I will be happy as punch.

I'm sitting on 3 Polymerizations but have no intent to make any fusion deck... I really wanted to make Lightsworn or Six Samurai. I'm sitting on 3 Judgment Dragons, 3 Solar Recharge and 2 CotLB but not enough level 4 or lower Lightsworns to support it all... And Six Samurai, I can't get a single damn Shogun, if my life depended on it.

SynysterChris
12-14-2010, 04:11 AM
I'm sitting on 3 Polymerizations but have no intent to make any fusion deck... I really wanted to make Lightsworn or Six Samurai. I'm sitting on 3 Judgment Dragons, 3 Solar Recharge and 2 CotLB but not enough level 4 or lower Lightsworns to support it all... And Six Samurai, I can't get a single damn Shogun, if my life depended on it.

Ya I have a lot of Lightsworns and Six Samurai. I'm still planning on making a deck with each of them, but I said I was going to make a Six Samurai deck then my friend went and made one too, so I don't really see a need to now.

XenoSamurai
12-17-2010, 02:06 AM
it's too bad you can't trade cards online.

Shiikuro
12-17-2010, 02:08 AM
I have the same feeling. I mean whenever you win a duel they give you random ass cards. I wish they game you an option to choose a pack everytime you win a duel so the chances of getting the card you want will be high

Jhow
12-18-2010, 01:34 AM
I actually just stared today and like my 10th game i lost and got mirror force :P

R4ndom Gren4de
12-18-2010, 01:43 AM
I keep getting Armed Dragon Lv 7. :( And I don't have Armed Dragon Lv 5. LOL! But, I did recently get a Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Five Headed Dragon. :)

SynysterChris
12-19-2010, 04:45 PM
I have the same feeling. I mean whenever you win a duel they give you random ass cards. I wish they game you an option to choose a pack everytime you win a duel so the chances of getting the card you want will be high

That would have been a really cool idea. Like you get to choose which set you get a pack from so then if you know what card your looking for you can just pick that pack and hopefully get lucky. But that would make looking for one specific card much easier then how it is now.

whtout23
01-01-2011, 03:04 AM
So I have been playing this game nonstop trying to get as many cards as possible before the packs come out I would venture to say easily 500-1000 duels most wins and still no force I have amazing cars like chimeratech overdragon overload fusion red eyes darkness metal dragon blue eyes only one though and still no force I just got morphing jar yesterday after weeks of trying and I got two red eyes wyverns at one time yesterday too but all I want is mirror force so I was asking if someone could please rub a magic lamp and ask the genie for a trade ability lol just wanted to vent Really thats suprising to me seeing as i got Mirror Force after my first play through in the tournament.

niteslasher 360
02-19-2012, 07:52 AM
This game makes me want to cry. I want my lightsworn deck so bac I need just one JD. I have really good cards for other decks TONS of them but never the ones I want! Maybe if you use the cards you wont get them?

Optomistic
02-19-2012, 07:25 PM
I'm one of the lucky ones, as I have mirror force and Jinzo. I think they should have put in the pack reward system - just like on the GBA versions. At least you could greatly increase your chances of getting the cards you want. Random rewards suck major ass.

DStyles
07-02-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm still waiting for a Blowback Dragon and Twin Barrel Dragon