View Full Version : Easy ''Flesh Wound'' Achievement [Video]

Agent Aero
12-03-2010, 08:27 PM
YouTube - Deadliest Warrior - Easy ''Flesh Wound'' Achievement

Enjoy :)

damastaf
01-02-2011, 09:42 PM
I disagree with the above method.

First of all the A attack is a low attack aimed at the legs, resulting in injured legs most of the time. Injured legs make the Viking's special attack impossible.

Second of all I would recommend taking down your opponents health before your own because the arm doesn't always come off (with X or Y) at once usually you lose it just before you are about to die so it is useful to have your opponent ready for the killing blow.

I got my achievement on the Spartan with the Viking, I let the Spartan go at me until I was just about to die if I didn't die I'd still kill him because it goes towards my achievement of killing 300 Spartans. Got it after like 30 tries. It's really luck based it seems whether you severe a limb.

Agent Aero
01-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Well, i've tried this method dozens of times and and 97% of the time it works. Go figure.

Box Of Ice
01-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the video. I'm gonna go try this out rigkt now.:woop:

Master_D
01-10-2011, 12:44 AM
This method worked like a charm the 2nd time I tried it. The Centurion Vs. Viking method was not going anywhere for me as the Viking wouldn't cut off my arm until I was near death.

After 5-6 swipes with the Ninja arm was off, and I just finished him with the Viking.

Great video,

Cheers

Destro
01-10-2011, 05:06 AM
Damn i tought it was a legit video? No easy of getting this legit, against a computer for exemple?

Agent Aero
01-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Damn i tought it was a legit video? No easy of getting this legit, against a computer for exemple?

Sadly no, it's just pure luck i think. The same as most of the other achievements on this game.

Using a second controller is definitely the best method :)

yamayamayaamaa
01-13-2011, 09:19 AM
This worked PERFECTLY on the second try. I tried the achievement guide's way many times and it didn't work.

Thanks!

Destro
01-24-2011, 01:00 PM
I just got it totally legit this morning, i was going for 2 achiev at the same time, decapitation and killing spartans, and i guess i was lucky cause yeah this achievement need luck, the spartan cut my arm at the beginning, first or second slash, well plenty of life left, a couple more hits and i can do the final strike, he touches me again and i feared he was gonna get me, but i finally manage to get it with near nothing life left.

Im glad i got it legit, i never boosted, never cheated any achievement, and i wont start. Im probably not gonna have the tournament thing cause when your in final its so freaking long to find a guy and most of the time they play the cheapest, dirtiest possible cause they want there win, ill guess ill have to do that too.

Chazzi27
06-25-2011, 09:38 AM
The video helped me immensely. Although I used X attacks from about a step away to finally cut off the arm once it came off it wasn't too hard to bring down the ninja and use the Viking's special (Y+B).

Now just gotta do the 10 Tourneys, and the 100 Decaps / 300 Spartans and I'm ready to pretend there wasn't DLC to feel good about my 200 lol.

TealPavelski
06-21-2012, 08:56 AM
Worked perfectly for me on the first try! Thanks alot for posting!