PDA

View Full Version : Weight Loss Games

Evo Kazz
12-04-2010, 09:58 AM
I know you can proper wear yourself out on the Kinect, but what fitness game is best for weight loss? and general fitness? I know Yourshape monitors some elements of your body over time, but not sure what exactly? So far Yourshape looks the best game on the market for weight loss, but is it?

mptuk
12-04-2010, 11:15 AM
i got your shape and its doing pretty well so far, the main classes away from the mini -games are really good and with the little questionaire which then gives you your own set of routines based on your input, from it asking if you wanting to slim down,to building muscle or getting more distinction. i think this is one of the better ones unless you willing to fork out and get the ea active 2.

im only 15stone so im using my real weight in this game and its taking ages to burn the calories but then i really need to sort a healthy diet out has you cant do one without the other.

also if you arent doing the exercises correctly you get a percentage an then it will only take the calories off that you done correct so even if you are on like 60 calories when it adds up at the end it might take off about 40 odd.

hope this helps.

Evo Kazz
12-04-2010, 12:11 PM
Excellent thanks, I suppose you could burn off more than the game says in effect then, but thats not so bad, plus achievements!!

I wanna be 15 stone that is my target weight!

Capn Doug
12-04-2010, 07:15 PM
I think I understand what a stone is, but yeah, use your real weight. I have heard about people setting their weight to the max and then just sitting in a rocking chair to burn calories in the game. Kind of defeats the purpose of having the game in the first place. Probably even worse than the Fallout 3 PC cheats in terms of pointlessness (unless you already played Fallout 3 on 360).

I'm about 85 kilos and I burn about 200 calories an hour doing the cardio workouts they have, and 100 or so doing the toning and sculpting. It will take a while to beat the game legit, but it is probably about the same as going to the gym and getting gamerscore.

Shaun1515
09-15-2011, 06:38 AM
Hi to all.
I think running is the best game for weight loss because running control our heart rate and our body's temperature. I also do running and walking in morning for my fitness.