PDA

View Full Version : Kinect Sports

Zabermon
12-04-2010, 03:20 PM
is it playable on your own? i am most interested in the volleyball but I don't have xbox live can you play against bots or what?

Braiiins
12-04-2010, 05:32 PM
You play again the computer. I haven't tried multiplayer yet. I also don't know if there's any online play at all, never check.

It is a great game and a lot of fun, I've only played it by myself so far.

SurprisedCrab
12-05-2010, 04:58 PM
are the sport games for kinect realistic at all?

King Agam
12-05-2010, 05:26 PM
you the bowling, table tennis are all pretty realistic. The track stuff you are running(in place) and volleyball and soccer are just standing their doing the motions like kicking and spiking. It will tire you and it's great fun. I thought it was better than any of the other mini games on any console.

Arch Angel JDS
12-05-2010, 06:24 PM
yeah you can play against the computer

RichXbox360
12-06-2010, 01:09 PM
I played the Football (Soccer to Americans) part last week, good workout, scored 2 goals but lost the game 3-2 to the computer! Rats! I was trying for the achievement for winning!

Mega Mayo Man
12-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Sports is one of the best games I have ever played, you can choose to play on your own, against a CPU, against a friend, with a friend, against an online opponent, with an online opponent...

Football, Table Tennis, Track and Field, Bowling, Boxing and Beach Volleyball, not to mention the 13ish mini games and multiple modes to play in too.

Great, great game, for single players and multiplayers alike.

Highly recommended :)

kasers
12-06-2010, 11:41 PM
I thinks it's a really good game but I feel that some of the achievements are abit hard to get but it's fun trying :)

Mega Mayo Man
12-07-2010, 04:57 PM
I thinks it's a really good game but I feel that some of the achievements are abit hard to get but it's fun trying :)

Agreed, I think all of the Champion beating cheevo's are solid, I can only just last one round in Champion Boxing lol.

Still fun fun fun though :)

kasers
12-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Agreed, I think all of the Champion beating cheevo's are solid, I can only just last one round in Champion Boxing lol.

Still fun fun fun though :)

I always get knocked out in the first round to. I've only been able to beat the achievement score on one of the mini games aswell. Now I know why I always got picked last in sports at school lol

SydMclean
12-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Are the Kinect games really tacky? do they offer quality gameplay or are only fun the first time?

kasers
12-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Are the Kinect games really tacky? do they offer quality gameplay or are only fun the first time?

Kinect adventures is a play it once and get bored of it game. Kinect sports is good. Played that quite abit and still want to play it more. Haven't he tried any of the rest but obviously the exercise games are made to be played more than once aswell