PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Spilt Easy Way

XxINYOUREYE11xX
12-04-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm right handed by the way. Stand in the middle and do a windmill with your arm but don't bring your arm across your chest, leave it straight or angle it away from your body. The ball will curve hard right and pick up a split 7/10 times, then the hard part is just creating a split which i have no good advice for other then throw fast and straight down the middle. Keep your fingers crossed, lol.

TheMasta7
12-08-2010, 06:15 AM
like other comments, a way to get a split is to bowl slowly down the middle, by not extending your arm fully back and following through very slowly, a lot of times that will cause a split.

XxINYOUREYE11xX
12-08-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm still trying different techniques to see what works best. Appreciate the info though.

Canadian Gamerling
12-08-2010, 02:20 PM
ya man the granny bowl is perfect to make splits.... just gotta make sure not to make a wood chipper!

IIIDEFAULTIII
12-09-2010, 08:12 PM
ya man the granny bowl is perfect to make splits.... just gotta make sure not to make a wood chipper! yea thats what i kept doing but i still cant seem to get it lol

TehGreyWolf
12-13-2010, 08:30 PM
im getting kinect and this kinect sports for xmas woot

TheMasta7
12-13-2010, 09:17 PM
when i angle my head down the camera angle pans down towards the ground and i would jusst slowly bring my arms forward most of the time making the ball go extremely slow and when it went down the middle it would a lot of the time cause a split. now the hard part is knocking down the split.