PDA

View Full Version : Rusty Kitchen Knife

crabbycrabcrab
12-05-2010, 12:51 AM
Where can i get these? Im farming in the southern plains but all i get are broken saws as a rare drop from the shades with knifes. Is there a better place to do this?

Im also playing on hard.

ronaldkrueger77@yahoo.com
12-07-2010, 06:37 PM
try the small sword weilding shades in the southern plains they might also appear in the northern plains as well.

crabbycrabcrab
12-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Whoop finally got everything. Full 1000 at last. thxs man

DragonLord511
03-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Just my own experience with Rusty Kitchen Knife - I was farming for it yesterday and here's what happened. I set the difficulty to HARD and went to the 'snowy world' - it took me ages to kill all the bastards (dying once in the process - sad...) and I didn't get any knives... So I decided to switch the difficulty to Normal. I went there around 5-7 times and didn't get a single knife. I went one more time and BAM!! I got 3 Rusty Kitchen Knives in one go, one after another. I guess it's VERY random how they drop. Worth noting is that it's a BLUE (not orange) drop and I had a +30% drop rate bonus on my weapon (the word Mahzurken - or sth like that). Hope that helps anyone who's still struggling - I am off to camp for Forlorn Necklace (in the Lost Shrine) and that's it for me. Good luck!!!!

DragonLord511
03-24-2011, 12:42 PM
Do NOT go to Lost Shrine to get Forlorn Necklace - Northern Plains is the place!!!

Sniper JZA80
05-22-2011, 02:52 AM
Silly question, but where is this "Snowy World" of which you speak? Is that part of the DLC or something?

Opiate42
06-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Snowy World: It's the flashback scene from the Magical Stone side quest I believe which you get from the woman in Forest of Myth that doesn't appear until you get all the key fragments. I'm assuming you can go back any time after completing it and get the woman to give you another reading, transporting you back?

Good to know actually if that's the case, I hadn't thought of that. Only need a couple more knives.

Those forlorn necklaces are pissing me off. North plains or lost shrine, the damn shades just keep giving me the high end health drops I already have 10 of....argh.

Only 5 more weapons to go....