PDA

View Full Version : Licensing :(

ScottCorno1987
12-05-2010, 10:28 AM
The game is definitly a massive improvement on the first PDC, particulalry when you consider there's not much you can change with throwing darts on a board.

But... horrible licensing on the game, Co Stompe is blatently a generic character, they havn't even made him bald!

Shame really as it spoils the PDC atmosphere the game recreates reasonably well!

Liasos
12-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Does the unlicensed players still have the same face and an afro?

PHR34KY ON3
12-16-2010, 10:55 AM
shame really as if they have the licencing for all the top players names why not the images to...i was at least hoping to find some DLC that enabled more characters properly represented.

Stand Free
12-29-2010, 01:33 PM
I agree the licensing is really poor in parts.

Even some of the players that are licensed are really bad, adrian lewis looks nothing like him.

I agree a vast improvement on the firs darts game.

shootermcgavin2
12-29-2010, 02:05 PM
I think Simon whitlock is the best looking player, some are very poor! All said and done though its a good game.

mobbsy9
01-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Was really hoping for some of the entrance themes, it's small things like that that make darts really enjoyable and I was hoping to see it included in the game, nonetheless it seems enjoyable enough so far. Disappointed there's no Steve Beaton in it as well... lol!