PDA

View Full Version : Deck Sharing Thread

applepie774
12-06-2010, 06:56 PM
I was surprised that no one made this thread yet. But anyways, feel free to post your decks or rate others.

I have lots of decks, but I'll start off with a fun, 50-75% winning deck:

Batteryman OTK:

Total: 40
Monsters: 19

3x Guardian of Order
3x Batteryman Industrial Type
3x Honest
1x Sangan
3x Magical Merchant
1x Batteryman Micro Cell
3x Batteryman AA
2x Batteryman D (Trying to switch this for 2x Batterman Micro Cell)

Spells: 21

1x Card Destruction
3x Trade-In (Trying to switch 2 of these for 2x Hand Destruction)
1x Monster Reborn
3x Dark World Dealings
3x Quick Charger
3x Infernal Reckless Summon
3x Short Circuit
3x Battery Charger
1x Hand Destruction

I decided to take the fast route instead of stalling for the cards. What do you guys think?

UK Dennis
12-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Hmm, after having a quick look at the batteryman cards i think thhat the main strategy is to get a field full of batterymen which power each other up?

I am currently using Necroface/burn deck. Im constantly changing it to see what works. My current set up is:

3x Banisher of Light
2x Banisher of the Radiance
2x Bazoo the Soul Eater
2x Dimensional Alchemist
Fire Princess
2x Gren Maju Da Eiza
2x Lava Golem
Morphing Jar
3x Morphing Jar #2
2x Necroface
3x Needle Worm
2x Raging Flame Sprite
Spirit Reaper

Card Destruction
2x Dimensional Fissure
Final Countdown
Giant Trunade
2x Gold Sarcophagus
Heavy Storm
Level Limit Area B
Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Soul Absorption
Swords of Revealing Light

3x Bottomless Trap Hole
Crush Card Virus
2x DD Dynamite
Gravity Bind
Macro Cosmos
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute

Im looking for a new themed deck, anyone got any suggestions?

applepie774
12-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Hmm, after having a quick look at the batteryman cards i think thhat the main strategy is to get a field full of batterymen which power each other up?

Yea the point is to Special Summon Batteryman AA (preferably with Battery Charger or something), use Inferno Reckless Summon to get the other 2 out on field, use Short Circuit to destroy everything on the opponent's field, then deal 9000 damage.

I used to use a burn deck like that, and I suggest to add a few burn spells (Tremendous Fire, Wave-Motion Cannon) to make the deck a little faster. You should also decide if you want to do a stall burn or an aggressive burn. If you're doing stall, maybe you should take out a few cards like Gren Maju, Bazoo, and Raging Flame Sprite. If you want to be a douche (too harsh?) you can try using Lightsworns or Tele-DAD decks or even a combo for your themed decks. Personally, I like to use other decks like Glad Beasts, Blackwings, and Morphtronic (which are really great) to be kinda original.

UK Dennis
12-07-2010, 08:06 PM
I personally hate the lightsworns but i might give it a go. I have just tried the crystal beasts and i can say that they are terrible, in my opinion of course.

And that sounds like a good deck then, may have to steal it as some point :p

Nazka Asmodeus
12-07-2010, 08:31 PM
I personally hate the lightsworns but i might give it a go. I have just tried the crystal beasts and i can say that they are terrible, in my opinion of course.

And that sounds like a good deck then, may have to steal it as some point :p

Crystal Beasts aren't that bad, they just aren't as great as the upper tier themed decks. I built one and I fared pretty well, but still wasn't a "guarantied" win like Lightsworns, Blackwings or Megaburn decks..

SynysterChris
12-07-2010, 10:32 PM
I was and am still trying to build my E-Hero deck, not because they are the best I just really like the Idea, and look of the cards. Just need that Fucking Polymerization cards before it will actually work right. LOL

Though I'm running a chain burn deck. I'm also looking to run a Anti-Heal deck when I get, more multiple cards of some that I have. Though I only use these against the AI becuase they arn't really that fun to me against human players. But it sucks the online is garbo because everyone just quits even in player matches so I don't play those anymore until I decide to go for my tag duels.

captain host
12-08-2010, 04:32 AM

And that sounds like a good deck then, may have to steal it as some point :p Lightsworns is beast,deck almost play itself,and whit a bit of luck it get stupidly one-sided.

applepie774
12-08-2010, 07:15 AM
Lightsworns is beast,deck almost play itself,and whit a bit of luck it get stupidly one-sided.

If you ever faced my Gladly Remove the "Skill" Deck (working title :p and it's Gladiator Beasts w/ Skill Drain and Removals), you'd wish you'd never play me with Lightsworns. I also keep a good side deck for Lightsworns and other things.

Oh yea btw, that deck of mine, yes it works.

Mr Waggy
12-08-2010, 12:00 PM
1x Elemental Hero Avian
1x Elemental Hero Clayman
2x Elemental Hero Neos
2x Elemental Hero Sparkman
1x Elemental Hero Bladedge
1x Elemental Hero Necroshade
2x Elemental Hero Prisma
1x Elemental Hero Stratos
2x Elemental Hero Wildheart
1x Elemental Hero Woodsman
3x King of the Swamp
1x Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird
1x Beast King Barbaros

Spells: 16
1x Axe of Despair
1x Future Fusion
1x Heavy Storm
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Monster Reborn
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x E - Emergency Call
2x O - Oversoul
2x R - Righteous Justice
2x Polymerization
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Skyscraper
1x Skyscraper 2 - Hero City

Traps: 5
1x Mirror Force
1x Magic Cyclinder
3x Royal Decree

Fusions: 14
x1 Elemental Hero Wild Wingman
x1 Elemental Hero Wildedge
x3 Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
x1 Elemental Hero Darkbright
x1 Elemental Hero Divine Neos
x1 Elemental Hero Gaia
x1 Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman
x1 Elemental Hero Plasma Vice
x1 Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
x1 Elemental Hero Terra Firma
x1 Elemental Hero Thunder Giant
x1 Elemental Hero Air Neos (Pointless!)

Anything I could take out? Or anything that would fit in? I got really fed up of the CPU's abusing Mirror Force, Solemn Judgement and the like - hence the Royal Decrees.

Cards (that I don't have) I know will help me build a better EH deck:

Elemental Hero Ocean
E - Emergency Call (x2)
Elemental Hero Flame Wingman
Polymerization (x1)
Miracle Fusion (x3!!)

SevenJesterHats
12-08-2010, 12:32 PM
There are way better traps than Magic Cylinder.

take out asap and replace with something that removes a monster and not just negates its attack

Jonjo
12-08-2010, 06:13 PM
I'm trying to make a Spellcaster deck ( Have been since launch :eek: ) but being relatively new to Yu-gi-oh can you guys help out?

Main cards I'm trying to work into the deck:-

Frequency Magician ( For Synchros )
Magical Exemplar ( Reviving stuff and mass spellcounters )
Defender, The Magical Knight ( Protection of monsters )
Endymion, The Master Magician ( Beat stick :woop: )

With other cards to help too ( Vindictive, Breaker, Magical Marrionette etc )

Main spells

Magical citadel of Endymion ( Counter collecting / Endymion summoning )
Magical Blast ( Recycling )
Magical Dimension ( Summoning)

Main Traps

Trap that summons a Spellcaster with 2000 or less attack ( Name escapes me :( )

Any tips? I'll post my deck list when I get the chance, thanks.

Nazka Asmodeus
12-08-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm trying to make a Spellcaster deck ( Have been since launch :eek: ) but being relatively new to Yu-gi-oh can you guys help out?

Main cards I'm trying to work into the deck:-

Frequency Magician ( For Synchros )
Magical Exemplar ( Reviving stuff and mass spellcounters )
Defender, The Magical Knight ( Protection of monsters )
Endymion, The Master Magician ( Beat stick :woop: )

With other cards to help too ( Vindictive, Breaker, Magical Marrionette etc )

Main spells

Magical citadel of Endymion ( Counter collecting / Endymion summoning )
Magical Blast ( Recycling )
Magical Dimension ( Summoning)

Main Traps

Trap that summons a Spellcaster with 2000 or less attack ( Name escapes me :( )

Any tips? I'll post my deck list when I get the chance, thanks.

Summoner Monk can be useful to get Exemplar out.. other than that, you should add some beatstick, like Skilled Dark Magician.. Apprentice Magician can be useful too, to add spell counters and it can search and set a Vindicative in tight situations! Spell Power Grasp is also very useful, to add spellcounters when you need them, but also to trim your deck! How many time have I destroyed my opponent's S/T zone with Breaker+Citadel+Spell Power Grasp! :)

Also, the trap you were refering to is called Magician's Circle.. and on a final note, if you want to be original, add an Earthbound Immortal, since Citadel is so hard to be rid of and you can easily swarm the field with Exemplar! I tried it and wasn't disappointed!

Jonjo
12-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Summoner Monk can be useful to get Exemplar out.. other than that, you should add some beatstick, like Skilled Dark Magician.. Apprentice Magician can be useful too, to add spell counters and it can search and set a Vindicative in tight situations! Spell Power Grasp is also very useful, to add spellcounters when you need them, but also to trim your deck! How many time have I destroyed my opponent's S/T zone with Breaker+Citadel+Spell Power Grasp! :)

Also, the trap you were refering to is called Magician's Circle.. and on a final note, if you want to be original, add an Earthbound Immortal, since Citadel is so hard to be rid of and you can easily swarm the field with Exemplar! I tried it and wasn't disappointed!

Wow thanks :p

I'll take what you've said to mind ( Especially an Earthbound Immortal ;) ) It's just obtaining some of those cards which is annoying, still don't have Summoner Monk/ Apprentice Magician

Thanks again though :bow:

UK Dennis
12-09-2010, 12:22 AM
A thanks from me too.
I just made a spell caster deck using your suggestions. Its great, although I haven't summoned Endymion or Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu ( I think he has the best effect). I only have 1 citadel of endymion so it's a bit tricky :p hopefully I'll get another soon.
Will edit with deck

Monsters (25):

2x Apprentice Magician
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Chaos Sorcerer
2x Defender, The Magical Knight
Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu
2x Endymion, The Master Magician
Fog King
2x Frequency Magician
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
3x Magical Exemplar
2x Magician's Valkyria
2x Old Vindictive Magician
Rapid Fire Magician
2x Skilled Dark Magician
2x Summoner Monk

Magic (14):

Giant Trunade
Gold Sarcophagus
Heavy Storm
Magical Blast
Magical Citadel of Endymion
2x Magical Dimension
Monster Reborn
Monster Reincarnation
3x Spell Power Grasp
Swords of Revealing Light
Terraforming

Traps (6):

2x Dimensional Prison
Magic Cylinder
2x Magician's Circle
Mirror Force

Synchro (15):

3x Arcanite Magician
2x Tempest Magician
2x Thought Ruler Archfiend
Stardust Dragon
Sea Lord Gishilnodon
Red Dragon Archfiend
Magical Android
Goyo Guardian
Gia Knight, the Force of Earth
Dark Strike Fighter
Colossal Fighter

Jonjo
12-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Wow, I wish I had those cards ;) Instead I'm stuck with about 40 Des Koalas.....

I was gonna go with Ccapac Apu myself, it's a shame there's no Spellcaster Earthbound Immortal though.

Only thing I'd like to say is, that is it not bad to have Giant Trunade? It would cause The Citadel to go back into your hand and lose all the counters on it, could you not use a different card?

UK Dennis
12-09-2010, 04:10 PM
It's always handy to have Giant Trunade. If I don't have Citadel on the field I'll use it, and since I only have one then chances are I won't :p if I have it on the field I just won't use it and can discard it for Endymion's effect.

captain host
12-10-2010, 06:22 AM
If you ever faced my Gladly Remove the "Skill" Deck (working title :p and it's Gladiator Beasts w/ Skill Drain and Removals), you'd wish you'd never play me with Lightsworns. I also keep a good side deck for Lightsworns and other things.

Oh yea btw, that deck of mine, yes it works. in all the match i played it only happened once that i got to play vs a skill drain deck and royal decree saved my ass :P

SynysterChris
12-10-2010, 10:35 AM
1x Elemental Hero Avian
1x Elemental Hero Clayman
2x Elemental Hero Neos
2x Elemental Hero Sparkman
1x Elemental Hero Bladedge
1x Elemental Hero Necroshade
2x Elemental Hero Prisma
2x Elemental Hero Wildheart
1x Elemental Hero Woodsman
3x King of the Swamp
1x Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird
1x Beast King Barbaros -cut

1x Axe of Despair -cut
1x Future Fusion
1x Heavy Storm -cut
1x Lightning Vortex -cut
1x Monster Reborn
1x Mystical Space Typhoon -cut
1x E - Emergency Call
2x O - Oversoul
2x R - Righteous Justice
2x Polymerization
1x Skyscraper
1x Skyscraper 2 - Hero City -cut

Traps: 5
1x Mirror Force
1x Magic Cyclinder
3x Royal Decree -cut

Fusions: 14
x1 Elemental Hero Wild Wingman
x1 Elemental Hero Wildedge
x3 Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
x1 Elemental Hero Darkbright
x1 Elemental Hero Divine Neos
x1 Elemental Hero Gaia
x1 Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman
x1 Elemental Hero Plasma Vice
x1 Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
x1 Elemental Hero Terra Firma
x1 Elemental Hero Thunder Giant
x1 Elemental Hero Air Neos (Pointless!)

Anything I could take out? Or anything that would fit in? I got really fed up of the CPU's abusing Mirror Force, Solemn Judgement and the like - hence the Royal Decrees.

Cards (that I don't have) I know will help me build a better EH deck:

Elemental Hero Ocean - add
E - Emergency Call (x2) - add 1 extra
Elemental Hero Flame Wingman - saidly not in this game:(
Polymerization (x1) - only 2 are needed will explain
Miracle Fusion (x3!!) -x2 only

Ok some of the things I said to take out I would, but this is just my opinion

add
monsters
voltic helps get back removed heroes
Ocean helps bounce heroses from grave or field
another clayman

Magic
Fusion gate helps when no Poly
De-fusion
The warrior Returning alive, works good because pretty much all EHeroes are warriors.
Monster Reincarnation- Ditch Neos, then O-Oversoul him to the field nasty combo.
Magical Stone Excavation- gets back a magic card from grave, ditch Neos and Necroshade :D Then Oversoul Neos, Also if you have Bladedge you could use Necrosade's ability too:woop::woop:Double trouble.
Heart of the Underdog/Emergency provisions is a good combo when you no longer need Heart of the Underdog. Also could work if you no longer need fusion gate as well so you get a cool 1g to your LP then play Skyscraper.

Traps
Hero Signal
A Hero Emerges
Defence Draw- Helps with Card Draw and prevents damage
Negate attack

If you manage to get the cards I listed your Deck should run really fast you'll be able to get your fusions on the field fast.

Also I must say your a jerk because I still have yet to get a Poly:mad: And I'm no over 900 unique cards. LOL
Sorry I just had to vent hopefully my tired typing haze will help you out.

You could also ditch the Neo-Spacian's all togther but I'm not sure if King of the swamp will count for fusion of Divine Neos, Though I also have a Malicious Edge in my deck, mostly because he looks pimp.:) But he is also really good, and with his ability for only 1 sac, plus Trample damage, LOL magic reference, I think he is worth keeping in.

xkiller6982x
12-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Hmmm yeah more less every deck I make seem to do good on the first 3 matchs but after that its downhill... seems like i cant get a decent deck going... So i' have no idea what i am doing wrong.. can some one help me out? on improving my deck. I know i have alot of good cards. but alot of the deck builds i'v looked up online seems like i never come across the cards.

Mr Waggy
12-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Ok some of the things I said to take out I would, but this is just my opinion

add
monsters
voltic helps get back removed heroes
Ocean helps bounce heroses from grave or field
another clayman

Magic
Fusion gate helps when no Poly
De-fusion
The warrior Returning alive, works good because pretty much all EHeroes are warriors.
Monster Reincarnation- Ditch Neos, then O-Oversoul him to the field nasty combo.
Magical Stone Excavation- gets back a magic card from grave, ditch Neos and Necroshade :D Then Oversoul Neos, Also if you have Bladedge you could use Necrosade's ability too:woop::woop:Double trouble.
Heart of the Underdog/Emergency provisions is a good combo when you no longer need Heart of the Underdog. Also could work if you no longer need fusion gate as well so you get a cool 1g to your LP then play Skyscraper.

Traps
Hero Signal
A Hero Emerges
Defence Draw- Helps with Card Draw and prevents damage
Negate attack

If you manage to get the cards I listed your Deck should run really fast you'll be able to get your fusions on the field fast.

Also I must say your a jerk because I still have yet to get a Poly:mad: And I'm no over 900 unique cards. LOL
Sorry I just had to vent hopefully my tired typing haze will help you out.

You could also ditch the Neo-Spacian's all togther but I'm not sure if King of the swamp will count for fusion of Divine Neos, Though I also have a Malicious Edge in my deck, mostly because he looks pimp.:) But he is also really good, and with his ability for only 1 sac, plus Trample damage, LOL magic reference, I think he is worth keeping in.

Some good tips there.

Elemental Hero Flame Wingman not in the game? What the hell. That's annoying.

I think Voltic is not that useful because he doesn't qualify for any fusions, and he requires that you're playing someone who removes cards from play for his effect to be of use.

I'm still waiting to get Ocean.

Why have Fusion gate when you can have three Polymerizations?

My favourite magic combo is using Future Fusion to dump both Neos' and Necroshade to the graveyard. Then you can use Oversoul to bring Neos to the field (even both of them), and you've got Necroshade's ability available.

I think I'll go back to traps, Royal Decree is sometimes more of a hindrance than a help. Hero Signal is very helpful if you have something like a Destiny Hero Defender. A Hero Emerges is useful if you make it so the only card in your hand is Bladedge or Neos. I can think of better traps than Negate Attack though. I had Defence Draw for a long time, I'll probably bring it back. Thanks for your comments.

I have a Miracle Fusion now too. :)

SynysterChris
12-10-2010, 11:30 PM
Some good tips there.

Elemental Hero Flame Wingman not in the game? What the hell. That's annoying.

I think Voltic is not that useful because he doesn't qualify for any fusions, and he requires that you're playing someone who removes cards from play for his effect to be of use.

I'm still waiting to get Ocean.

Why have Fusion gate when you can have three Polymerizations?

My favourite magic combo is using Future Fusion to dump both Neos' and Necroshade to the graveyard. Then you can use Oversoul to bring Neos to the field (even both of them), and you've got Necroshade's ability available.

I think I'll go back to traps, Royal Decree is sometimes more of a hindrance than a help. Hero Signal is very helpful if you have something like a Destiny Hero Defender. A Hero Emerges is useful if you make it so the only card in your hand is Bladedge or Neos. I can think of better traps than Negate Attack though. I had Defence Draw for a long time, I'll probably bring it back. Thanks for your comments.

I have a Miracle Fusion now too. :)

Voltic is useful for when you use Miracle Fusion, He can bring back those removed monsters for more fusion.

Not sure If I remembered to mention add about 2 Fusion Recovery.

dilutedsoul
12-11-2010, 04:11 AM
Are they going to put in a trade feature on this game? and anyone know a good dragon deck

Mr Waggy
12-11-2010, 04:20 AM
Voltic is useful for when you use Miracle Fusion, He can bring back those removed monsters for more fusion.

Not sure If I remembered to mention add about 2 Fusion Recovery.

I hadn't thought of that, not a bad idea. Maybe I'll give it a try when I get more Miracle Fusions. I could add Fusion Recovery, although Woodsman can pull them from the grave so I usually make more than 2 summons with Polymerization anyway.

Is Super Polymerization worth using do you guys think? I got one today.

xWkDcLwNx
12-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Elemental Heros arent that tough to build around, but yes Mircale Fusion is your friend. Here is my Dream List for E- Heros

Monsters (19)
3 KotS
2 EH Ocean
2 EH Woodsman
2 EH Sparky
2 EH Bladedge
2 EH Wildheart
1 EH Necroshade
1 EH Prisma
1 EH Stratos
1 EH Voltic
1 Morphing Jar
1 EH Clayman

Spells (17)
3 E - E - Call
3 Miracle Fusion
2 Poly
2 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Monster Reborn
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 R - R - Justice ( is a little overkill)
1 Heavy Storm
1 Future Fusion
1 RotA

Traps (5)
2 Hero Signal
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solem Judgement

Extra Deck (15)
2 EH Wildedge
2 EH Terra Firma
2 EH Plasma Vice
2 EH Gaia
2 EH Absolute Zero
1 EH Darkbright
1 EH Necroid Shaman
1 EH Shining Flare Wingman
1 EH Divine Neos
1 EH Thunder Giant

I am just 4 cards and 3 extras off from that exact list, but its tough without Stratos, Ocean, and Gaias.

My favorite Combo is Future Fusion for Divine Neos and Miracle Fusion out a couple others to clear the field out for him.

MaliciousPuppet
12-13-2010, 08:23 AM
My deck thats working best for me at the moment revolves around the 2 Ancient Gear monsters and Black Salvo's synchro abilities. The main focus is getting AGGD out and secondary focus is Dark Strike Fighter, but i only have 1 at the moment so i just chuck a bunch of random level 7 synchros in there in case. Black rose dragon actually really works well if the field is cluttered and i have a geartown activated, just wipe everything out and go straight for the 3000 direct hit ftw. And ancient fairy dragon, destroying geartown and gaining life points in the progress.

Anyone got any tips or improvements to offer?

Monsters: 18
2 Mechanicalchaser
3 Ancient Gear Beast
3 Ancient Gear Gadjilitron Dragon
3 Black Salvo
3 Dark Sphere
2 Reflect Bounder
1 Cyber Dragon
1 Cyber Phoenix

Spells: 13
3 Geartown
1 Heavy Storm
1 Lightning Vortex
1 Monster Reborn
1 Nobleman of Crossout
1 Smashing Ground
1 Swords of Revealing Light
2 Terraforming
1 United We Stand

Traps: 9
1 Mirror Force
1 Magic Cylinder
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Dark Bribe
2 Bottomless Trap Hole

Nazka Asmodeus
12-13-2010, 03:28 PM
Does anyone have a good recipe for a Yubel deck??

DeeJayMark
12-13-2010, 09:08 PM
My deck thats working best for me at the moment revolves around the 2 Ancient Gear monsters and Black Salvo's synchro abilities. The main focus is getting AGGD out and secondary focus is Dark Strike Fighter, but i only have 1 at the moment so i just chuck a bunch of random level 7 synchros in there in case. Black rose dragon actually really works well if the field is cluttered and i have a geartown activated, just wipe everything out and go straight for the 3000 direct hit ftw. And ancient fairy dragon, destroying geartown and gaining life points in the progress.

Monsters: 18
2 Mechanicalchaser
3 Ancient Gear Beast
3 Ancient Gear Gadjilitron Dragon
3 Black Salvo
3 Dark Sphere
2 Reflect Bounder
1 Cyber Dragon
1 Cyber Phoenix

Spells: 13
3 Geartown
1 Heavy Storm
1 Lightning Vortex
1 Monster Reborn
1 Nobleman of Crossout
1 Smashing Ground
1 Swords of Revealing Light
2 Terraforming
1 United We Stand

Traps: 9
1 Mirror Force
1 Magic Cylinder
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Dark Bribe
2 Bottomless Trap Hole

You need the trap card "Magical Hats"

Because it allows you to set 2 "Geartown" and after the trap finished resolving both are destroyed and sent to the graveyard thus special summoning 2 AGGD.

DeeJayMark
12-13-2010, 09:35 PM
Does anyone have a good recipe for a Yubel deck??

Try this, something i tried on my DS

Cards: 45

Monsters: 23
1 - Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare
2 - Yubel - Terror Incarnate
2 - Yubel
2 - Doom Shaman
1 - Gorz, The Emissary of Darkness
2 - Debris Dragon
2 - Armageddon Knight
2 - Mystic Tomato
2 - Necro Gardna
3 - The Calculator
1 - Plague Spreader (If You plan to add Synchro Monsters)
1 - Sangan
1 - Spirit Reaper
1 - Card Trooper

Spells:7
1 - Reinforcement of The Army
1 - Foolish Burial
1 - Allure of Darkness
1 - Mystical Space Typhoon
1 - Heavy Storm
1 - Giant Trunade
1 - Brain Control

Traps: 15
1 - Torrential Tribute
1 - Mirror Force
1 - Call of The Haunted
2 - Battle Mania
2 - Bottomless Trap Hole
2 - Raigeki Break
3 - Limit Reverse
1 - Silent Doom
2 - Staunch Defender

(I Let it up to you if you wanna add some Synchro Monsters in there, since its Decade duels so anything goes...)

VCutter
12-14-2010, 02:39 AM
With the outdated ban list, can also make use of cards that shouldn't be available there. Can replace the spell Silent Doom with a Monster Reborn and the Battle Mania and Staunch Defender with 4 others.

applepie774
12-14-2010, 06:12 AM

-1x Cyber Phoenix
-2x Reflect Bounder

+3x Dekoichi

I think it'll help make the deck faster and that it also works with Black Salvo. If you play matches, you could make a side deck to turn your deck completely into a Demise deck. Your S/T are pretty much staples for both variants with the exception of Advanced Ritual Art and Contract with the ______. Just put in some Manju, Senju, Demise, and Ritual Spells, and you could completely catch your opponent offguard.

R4ndom Gren4de
12-19-2010, 04:00 AM
What's a good recipe for a Megaburn deck?

hydrosugar
12-21-2010, 11:50 AM
well heres my deck as it stands now

Monsters:
1 archfiend soldier
1 gene warped warewolf
3 beast king barbaros
1 breaker the magical warrior
2 counselor lily
2 junk syncron
1 magna drago
1 mask of darkness
1 morphing jar
1 night assailant
1 old vindictive magician
1 submarineroid
1 thunder king rai oh
(underlined denotes tuner monsters)

Spells:
1 axe of despair
1 brain conntrol
1 heavy storm
1 monster reborn
1 poison of the old man
1 scapegoat
1 smashing ground
1 swords of revealing light
1 united we stand
1 wave motion cannon

Traps:
2 bottomless trap hole
1 dimension wall
1 dimensional prison
1 draining sheild
1 magic cylinder
1 negate attack
2 nightmare wheel
1 sakeretsu armour
1 waboku
1 zoma the spirit

Extra deck: For the extra deck i just put all of my syncro monsters that dont have special summoning requirements. My monsters usually add up to 7 stars in which case i use dark strike fighter, who's ability is great for finishing off opponents

My deck is made so that no matter how unlucky you are in drawing you still have a great chance of winning, even if you have no monsters for the first three turns (its happened.) since im an unlucky drawer, i made a deck where im not waiting for a single card or the time, or get stuck with one i cant use. hence no tribute monsters. syncros are good enough and easier to summon.

other than a few of the spells no card i draw leaves me defenceless against an attack. seriously my win rate against AI has gotta be around 90%. i usually polish of the tournament winning all matches in 2 duels. i strictly have 40 cards, so if i get a new one that i want i take another out. ive already removed cards like giant trunade and the second widespred ruin i had to make room for an overall better deck.

Jinzo might be able to stop this deck, but theres none ive seen in single player, and even so thats predicated on him being drawed and summoned, and me not having brain control, smashing ground or something like that.(ive never lost when ive summoned a jinzo in my other deck, but its very reliant on luck)

I refrain from putting down spells or more traps than i need in case of a heavy storm. e.g 1 negate attack or 2 nightmare wheels is decent to stop 2 monsters.(however i put down everything i can before using morphing jar's effect)

also with the monsters as well as not having direct tribute monsters anymore, 1900atk is the minimum for a basic attacking monster without an effect or thats not a tuner

it may not seem to flow as well as a themed deck but its win rate against alledgedly difficult AI borders on the obscene;)

Well i just copied and pasted this^^^ entire comment i posted in a different thread a while ago. Im pretty sure ive made changes since then, but nothing too major im sure. i also made a jinzo deck and a half decent burn counter deck for use agianst particular AI, but they dont completely control the match like this one. (looking at it i think i took away poison of the old man and stuck in another wave motion cannon but thats all i remember.)

SynysterChris
12-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Anyone want to post a good Exodia deck recipe with the cards from the game I have one but It's not as good as I would like it to be.

Banana of Doom
12-23-2010, 07:44 PM
I've got lots of decks, but this "megaburn" deck often does best in Tag with my partner who also has one.

Monsters: 11

Blast Sphere x3
Des Koala x3
Marshmallon x1
Reflect Bounder x3
Sangan x1

Spells: 19

Chain Strike x2
Dark Room of Nightmare x3
Ookazi x3
Poision of the Old Man x3
Tremendous Fire x3
Heavy Storm x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Fissure x1
Smashing Ground x1
Shield Crush x1

Traps: 10

Just Desserts x3
Magic Cylinder x1
Dimension Wall x2
Ojama Trio x1
Secret Barrel x2 (Need one more)
Mirror Force x1

I still need a Ceasefire.

Nazka Asmodeus
12-28-2010, 02:31 AM
I've dueled a guy the other day, and he was using a Destiny End Dragoon deck and I thought it was amazing! It's as if every cards had a synergy with each other! Like as if you had no bad draw! He might have been lucky here and there, but man did I got a beating! Ok, I was playing some experimental decks, and the outcome might have been different had I played Lightsworn, Blackwings or Gladdy... but still, I liked the playing style of that archetype!

Does anyone play this kind of deck?? If so would you want to share it?

applepie774
12-29-2010, 09:46 AM
Does anyone play this kind of deck?? If so would you want to share it?

Monsters:20
3x Destiny Hero - Plasma
3x Destiny Hero - Dogma
3x King of the Swamp
3x Elemental Hero Prisma
2x Phantom of Chaos
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Tragoedia
1x Morphing Jar

Spells:13
3x E - Emergency Call
2x Polymerization
2x Allure of Darkness
1x Miracle Fusion
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Trade-In

Traps:8
3 Trap Stun
2 Deck Devastation Virus
2 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
1 Solemn Judgment

Extra Deck:6

3x Destiny End Dragoon
3x E Hero - Absolute Zero

This is something I just thought up quickly so it might have few flaws. Haven't really tested it out but I thought Dragoon's effect was pretty cool so I'd give it a shot. You might have different ideas for traps though, maybe you could put Bottomless or Mirror Force. I think I would just put a D Draw engine to make the deck faster because the deck might not do to well if the big monsters aren't out by a few turns.

Monsters:39

34x Normal Monsters with 1900-2000ATK or 2000-2100DEF
5x Exodia Pieces

Spells:11

3x Heart of the Underdog
3x Reload
2x Hand Destruction

I really like this Exodia variant but sometimes it's just horrible if you can't draw HotU fast enough. I would also recommend doing the Manticore OTK since you can use Card of Safe Return, but I've never tried it out.

Fermentor
12-29-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm running a Blackwing deck.
Here's the cards:
2x Blizzard the Far North
3x Gale the Whirlwind
2x Shura the Blue Flame
1x Sirocco the Dawn
1x Breaker the Magical Warrior
2x Caius the Shadow Monarch
1x Card Trooper
1x Dandylion
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Krebons
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
1x Snipe Hunter
1x Spirit Reaper
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Black Whirlwind
1x Brain Control
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mind Control
1x Monster Reborn
1x My Body as a Shield
1x Scapegoat
1x Smashing Ground
1x Sould Exchange
1x Swords of Revealing Light
2x Bottomless trap Hole
1x Crush Card Virus
2x Dust Tornado
1x Mirror Force
1x Royal Oppresion
2x Sakurestu Armor (Will be replaced by 2 Dimensional Prisons)
1x Trap Dustshoot

Edit: Synchros: (Almost forgot)
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
1x Blackwing Armed Wing
1x Blackwing Armor Master
1x Colossal Fighter
2x Dark Strike Fighter
1x Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
2x Red Dragon Archfiend
3x Stardust Dragon
2x Thought Ruler Archfiend

That's my main deck, I win about 80 to 90 percent of the duels I play. What do you guys think?

applepie774
12-29-2010, 10:19 PM
That's my main deck, I win about 80 to 90 percent of the duels I play. What do you guys think?

You definitely need 2 more Black Whirlwind and 3 Bora the Spear. You should take out Royal Oppression if you're doing Blackwings because they're all about special summons. You could probably take out the the other monsters like Spirit Reaper, Snipe Hunter, 2 Krebons, Card Trooper, and Dandylion to put 1 more Shura, and 1-2 Siroccos if you have them.

Fermentor
12-30-2010, 09:15 AM
You definitely need 2 more Black Whirlwind and 3 Bora the Spear. You should take out Royal Oppression if you're doing Blackwings because they're all about special summons. You could probably take out the the other monsters like Spirit Reaper, Snipe Hunter, 2 Krebons, Card Trooper, and Dandylion to put 1 more Shura, and 1-2 Siroccos if you have them.
Ehh, I don't like flooding the field because of various cards that steamroll them. Bora the Spear is decent, but I only have 1, and it kinda blows versus Armed Wing. I have Royal Oppression to keep the enemy from bouncing back late game. I have my reasons for using those various monsters too, especially Snipe Hunter/Dark Armed Dragon combo. I'll post my real life deck later.

Edit: My real deck:
Monsters: 17
3x Machina Gearframe
3x Machina Fortress
1x Machina Peacekeeper
1x Machina Force (To easily summon Machina Fortress)
2x Yellow Gadget
2x Green Gadget
2x Red Gadget

3x Solidarity
3x Book of Moon
3x Smashing Ground
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Limiter Removal
1x Giant Trunade
1x Shrink

Traps: 10
3x Dimensional Prison
2x Dust Tornado
2x Bottomless Traphole
1x Seven Tools of the Bandit
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Mirror Force

ChaosTheory2
02-01-2011, 04:19 AM
I'm all for trying out whatever decks you want, but as it stands the *best* deck available in this game is Lightsworn.

Why? Lightsworns have 3 Charge, 3 Honest, 3 Lumina and 3 Necro Gardna, and anyone who actually played competitively in the time frame when it had those cards knows just how incredible they are. Multiple Cold Waves? Cold Wave, plus a deck that can fill the grave with 4 Lightsworns on turn 1 that also plays 2 of the second greatest "boss" monster to ever be created is a disastrous combination. On another note, I like some of the deck ideas the game has presented. That stupid spin deck that guy plays on the single player irritates the hell out of me when I draw the wrong cards to deal with it.

xboxmorgan91
02-28-2011, 07:59 PM
I really like my Lightsworn and Gladiator Beast decks that I run.

Lightsworn
Card Trooper
2x Celestia, Lightsworn Angel
Chaos Sorcerer
Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Gragonith, Lightsworn Dragon
Guardian of Order
2x Honest
2x Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
2x Judgement Dragon
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
2x Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
Plaguespreader Zombie
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
Tragoedia
2x Wulf, Lightsworn Beast

Brain Control
Charge of the Light Brigade
Foolish Burial
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Solar Recharge

2x Beckoning Light
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
Ceasefire
Glorious Illusion
Mirror Force
Threatening Roar
Torrential Tribute
+Synchros :)

Gladiator Beasts
Cyber Dragon
Gladiator Beast Bestiari
Gladiator Beast Darius
2x Gladiator Beast Equeste
Gladiator Beast Hoplomus
3x Gladiator Beast Laquari
2x Gladiator Beast Murmillo
2x Gladiator Beast Samnite
Rescue Cat
3x Test Tiger
Thunder King Rai-Oh

3x Book of Moon
Brain Control
Gladiator Beast's Battle Archfiend Shield
3x Gladiator Proving Ground
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Smashing Ground

2x Bottomless Trap Hole
3x Gladiator Beast War Chariot
Mirror Force
Solemn Judgment
Torrential Tribute
Trap Dustshoot
2x Waboku

DStyles
07-28-2011, 03:19 PM
My Elemental Hero deck:

EH Burstinatrix (1)
EH Clayman (1)
EH Neos (1)
EH Sparkman (1)
EH Bladedge (1)
EH Captain Gold (1)
EH Necroshade (1)
EH Ocean (1)
EH Prisma (3)
EH Stratos (1)
EH Voltic (1)
EH Wildheart (1)
EH Woodsman (2)
Evil Hero Malicious Edge (1)
Mask of Drakeness (1)
Needle Worm (1)

Spells:
Brain Control (1)
E- Emergency Call (1)
Foolish Burial (1)
Gold Sarcophagus (1)
Heavy Storm (1)
Lighting Vortex (1)
Miracle Fusion (2)
Monster Reborn (1)
Mystical Space Typhoon (1)
Polymerization (1)
Pot of Avarice (1)
Skyscraper (1)

Traps:
Black Horn of Heaven (1)
Bottomless Trap Hole (1)
Compulsory Evacuation (1)
Dust Tornado (1)
Jar of Greed (1)
Magic Cylinder (1)
Mirror Force (1)
Torrential Tribute (1)
Negate Attack (1)
Sakuretsu Armor (3)

Extra Deck:
EH Darkbright (2)
EH Gaia (1)
EH Necroid Shaman (1)
EH Plasma Vice (1)
EH Terra Firma (2)
EH Thunder Giant (1)
EH Wild Wingman (1)
EH Wildedge (1)

I am currently trying to build a Jinzo deck and Dragon deck.

ClowNz
11-28-2011, 04:07 AM
Right now I'm just running a beatdown deck. Have some effect monsters for field control, plus some tuners for synchro. I usually win, only have a hard time against jack or that necrodeck.

Currently just trying to get e-hero's to build my dream deck. I have a lot of the monsters, but none of the fusions. Have the 2 types of dark fusion cards though, so I'm using those. It's not working so great, but I might add those now to my dream deck along with a voltic.