PDA

View Full Version : asking for a quick opinion

SteamboatWi11y
12-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Before this game was released I had seen maybe 1 ad for it and It made me think of Conker's bad fur day way back on N64 (which I loved), I didnt keep track of this title but was interested. I found out it had been released and have read a few reviews as well as several threads here in this forum. Even with the bad reviews im still thinking about getting this game. Id just like some opinions from people that played and maybe thought it wasnt even worth buying? Is it funny as the title seems it should be? or does this game just fall flat like the reviews have said?

PDub135
12-06-2010, 08:12 PM
I personally have had a lot of fun playing this game. It does get a bit repetitious, but only if you force yourself to play through the game getting all the achievements in one or two sittings. It is better to play it off and on as a break from the games you like to play regularly.

It has been known to have freezing issues, and I've experienced them a few times. But I have not had it freeze since applying the latest patch and playing it on the 360 slim console.

I don't think it's a horible game, but it is no GTA or GOW. If you like quirky, fun games, you will probably like this. If you are looking for depth, then I would say pass. It plays like an XB Arcade game and has the same amount of depth as one. Not worth full retial price. But I had to get it when I saw the price drop to $30 and I am glad I did.

Hope my opinion helped you make your decision.